Chapter 5 - Could it be Natasha?

|   Warning: Adult Situations (not graphic)   |

Bucky sat forward in his chair to pet Dewey, who was now laying on the floor in front of him. "This is not much better than asking Steve," he smiled. "Because you know... Natasha WILL KILL YOU... actually, she will kill ME if she finds out."

Tony sucked a sharp breath through his teeth.

"But okay..." Bucky said, a slow grin creeping over his face.

Stark Tower Gym, 3.5 weeks ago

"Please, not the gym mats," Sam rolled his eyes. "We practice on those!!!"

"Is this my story or yours?" Bucky asked. "And no, not the gym mats... Okay, like I said..."

Stark Tower Gym, 3.5 weeks ago

Bucky sat on a weight bench counting out arm curls with his right arm. Natasha was across the room, tossing kicks at a punching bag. He watched her move with precision, she was sweating now and she was tiring enough that she was letting out small grunts as she kicked. He was enjoying the view.

Looking away, Bucky heard a crash and a loud "OUCH!" He looked over to see Natasha holding her arm, bent over in pain. The punching bag was lying on the floor. He ran over.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"A link on the chain broke and the stupid bag came flying at me. The chain got me." Natasha's eyes looked like they'd go red, she was mad. "Stupid Steve was in here earlier, probably wore the thing out."

"Nat..." he looked at her. "Really?"

"Okay, fine, he's not stupid," she said like a four year old.

Bucky reached out for her arm, holding it up to inspect it. She had deep scratches down her bicep. Blood was starting to rise up to the surface. "Alright, you're done. Let's get you cleaned up." They started walking towards the locker rooms. She stopped when he walked in the men's locker room.

"Aren't you coming?" he asked, smiling at her.

"To the men's locker room... no." She looked at it again. "Oh God no."

"There's nobody else in there," he said. "Come on."

She reluctantly followed him in and he went for the first aid kit. She sat down on a bench, putting her legs on either side and he did the same when he came over with the first aid kit. They sat face to face as he cleaned her arm with alcohol. "Tasha, you have to hold still," he said. "You're going to make me spill the alcohol everywhere."

"But it really hurts!"

"This is like trying to give a cat a bath..." Bucky, smirked. He leaned over close to her to blow on the alcohol. When he reached for the bandages, Natasha stopped him.

"Not yet," she smiled. "You might as well wait until I take a shower, otherwise it'll get soaked." She leaned over and kissed him.

"Tasha..." he said, questioningly.

"Come on," she said, standing up and grabbing his hand. He didn't move. "Buck, come onnnnnn," she pleaded. "Something about being in here when I'm not supposed to be is really doing it for me."

He stood up, towering over her. Smiling down into her face, he said, "You drive me crazy, you know that?" He followed her to the showers.

"OHHHHHH NO... NO NO NO NO!" Sam piped up. "I know you DID NOT do that in the shower down there."

"Uhhh, yeah," Bucky said.

Steve shook his head, Clint roared. Sam looked at Tony. "This doesn't bother you?"

"Ehh," Tony said, squinting. "I don't shower down there, so, no... I don't care so much."

Clint was alternating between laughing and swigging his beer. "Screw football, this is entertainment." He looked at Bucky, "Okay so what happened next?"

Bucky finally started to look shy about giving up the details. He stifled a smile. "Up against the shower wall, okay?"

"OH MAN!" Clint shouted, standing to give Bucky a high five, which Bucky reluctantly returned. "You know, I'm pretty sure if Natasha was here, she'd tell us that story so don't even worry about it," Clint smiled.

Steve took a deep breath and shook his head again.

"Your friend's a dog, you know that, Steve?" Sam said, getting up and moving to sit next to Steve.

"The one and only James Buchanan Barnes, gentlemen," Steve said, gesturing his hand at Bucky and giving a hint of a smile.