Moms Bad Side

I STILL CANT BELIEVE WHAT A FOOL I AM! WHY WOULD I DO A FAVOR FOR A BAD BOY LIKE THE HECK! MOMS GONNA KILL ME I KNOW SHE HIS! ILL EVEN TELL YOU A STORY THAT HAPPENED TO BRENT A FEW WEEKS AGO!
A few weeks ago Brent was late for his curfew and mom was waiting downstairs until he got home. It was like 5:00 am! Finally when he got home I jumped out of bed. I had to see this! I looked down the stairs around the corner and watched. " Young man what are you doing home so late?" My mom questioned. " Oh mom your still awake!" He said scratching his head.
" I stayed awake until you got here now what were you doing that was sooo busy for you to miss your curfew?" She asked. " Umm me and my boys went out and we went to Sky Zone, McDonalds, went back to one of my friends house and played video games, watched 5 movies and...yeah." He said.
"Follow me into the kitchen." My mom said smiling. The kitchen has a door so I couldn't see but all I heard was screaming and shouting. Brent came out with tears all over his face and my mom with a steaming one.
That was my first time I've seen Brent cry since we were little. ( Sorry Brent Rivera for the book) I ran into my room and climbed in my bed before he could come upstairs.
He came in and I asked him what happened and he said- " I got grounded for a month and I have to do everyone's chores even underwear." He said sniffing. "Sucks for you GOODNIGHT!" I said trying not to laugh. He glared at me then went into the bathroom ( we have a bathroom in our room) and he came out with some pajama pants on and no shirt like always then climbed into bed
SEE THATS WHY I DONT WANNA BE ON MOMS BAD SIDE!!!!! I'm on my way home right now but I am sooo terrified Im glad we are 15 minutes away from the school! What if I have to fold Brent's underwear or worse!