Married - Sam x reader

"I love you so much," I moaned, feeling him moving with me. It was so perfect. He was like my own personal heaven brought down from the skies.

"You're so beautiful," he moaned back. He was hitting all the right places. He felt so good.

After we finished, I was just laying there in Sam's arms as he held me. He was petting my hair and smiling down at me. I'm surprised he even fit in my bed. He was so tall and I was so short and my bed was short too and it just didn't seem to fit. He was kissing my neck gently as I also was just running my hand through his hair.

"Sam," I sighed happily, very happy to have him here.

"(Y/N)," he chuckled back, being even more gentle.

"Sam, wait," I stopped him, the smile leaving my face. "This isn't how I wanted tonight to go. We were supposed to just talk."

"(Y/N), we did talk," he let out, stopping his assault on my neck, the smile leaving his face.

"Sam, what we say during sex doesn't count!" I let out, exhausted.

"What do you want me to do, (Y/N)? I'm just trying to make you happy. And you said that I should do what makes me happy. Which I am."

"But Sam–"

"But nothing," he shouted, exasperated. "We're happy! Right?"

"Sam, you're married!"

"I already told you that Jess and I aren't working out."

"But Sam," I sighed, tears in my eyes. "You are still married! You still have a wife! And unless the divorce papers are on their way, we can't do this!"

"But, (Y/N), I love you." He looked at me in the intense way he always did when he was serious about something.

"Sam, you know I love you," I cried, tears actually falling. "But I can't do this anymore if you aren't leaving her! You promised me! You promised me three months ago! You said that you would leave her, or else this wouldn't continue. I don't want to ruin your life. I don't want to ruin Jessica's. I can't fucking do this."

I ripped myself from his embrace and stood up in all my naked glory. I saw the way he checked me out shamelessly. His eyes races up and down my body as I put on clothes to leave.

"You know my number," I stated as a tear fell from my eye.

I walked out the door and left him there. I left. I walked away. We were done. We were done.

-----------------
Three Years Later

"I know why!"

"Then why did you come to me? What answers did you seek here?"

"Crowley!" I let out in frustration. "I just want to know if Sam is okay! I want to know how he is."

"Why don't you just go to him yourself, darling?" He smirked.

"Because I can't! You know I can't. You know what happened between us, Crowley. Why do you make me relive this every time we talk?" I asked, tears building up.

"Because, sweetheart," he smirked. "Torture is my preferred method of conversation if you haven't noticed. Listen, I'll help you out, but you know I don't do anything for free."

"What do you want from me?" I asked calmly. I was willing to give Crowley anything at this point. Without him, I'd be dead.

"Just the standard demon deal."

"Ten years?"

"Ten is the standard but I'm feeling nice. And I know how desperate you are. I'll give you fifteen," he smirked.

"Oh, thank you Crowley," I cried, hugging him. "You don't know how much this means to me."

"Just kiss me and we can get this over with," he sighed, playing annoyed. "And you're welcome."

He leaned down and our lips met for a second or two before he pulled away again and teleported us outside of a motel room window.

"Is Sam here?"

Crowley rolled his eyes and pushed me in front of the slightly open window to look inside. In there I saw Sam, back with Dean again, staring at his laptop morosely.

"Is he... ?"

"Yes. He and Jessica broke up a long time ago. You could say they broke up over artistic differences. Now he's back with his brother, hunting."

"Should I?"

"It's not up to me, darling," Crowley smirked.

I sighed before walking around the building to the front. There were layers of doors, all having their own stories unfolding behind each one. The parking lot was packed to the brim, the motel obviously booked solid. I approached the door cautiously.

It took so much courage to bring myself to knock on that door. I wanted to walk away. I wanted to walk away so much. My whole life, I've run from everything important to me. I don't want to get hurt, and I don't want them to get hurt. I stood in front of that door for a good twenty minutes before I knocked warily.

I heard a grumble of exhaustion coming from behind the door before it swung open, a sleepy, sad-looking Winchester now in my face. Oh, Sammy. He looked confused at first before recognition took over his features.

"Hey, Sammy," I smiled.

"Who is it?" Dean called from inside.

"What are you doing here?" Sam hissed angrily.

"I-I'll go. I knew this was a bad idea–"

"Do you know how long I looked for you. I called you so many times and it said the number had been disconnected. I tried to track you. I set up other hunters in different states, hoping they'd see you. And after all that, you just show up on my doorstep?" He asked, a tear falling.

"Sammy? Who is it?" Dean called again from inside as tears began to fall from my eyes, too.

"Just an old friend."

"Sam, I'll go. I'm sorry I caused you so much pain. I-I didn't know–"

"No, wait! Please, (Y/N). Don't leave. If you leave, I'll never see you again," Sam sobbed. "I left Jessica because of you. And then she got killed. I had another girlfriend at one point. And then she got killed. (Y/N), I don't want you to get hurt."

"Oh, Sammy," I whimpered, falling into his embrace. He pulled me inside and kissed me, gently at first but then rough and passionately. He was gaining momentum when Dean walked in and *rudely* interrupted us.

"Oh, s-sorry," Dean muttered, pushing past us to get out of the motel room and to his car. Once he was gone, Sam and I got to know each other all over again. Just like old times.

---------------------

It's been forever, I know. I'm sorry. Life gets in the way. Make requests!