Chapter 11

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

"I'm freaking out!!!" I yelled.

"Oh my God. I wasn't nervous but you're making me crazy! I'm leaving and studying at home." Carly said.

"No! I can't study on my own!" But it was too late, Carly had walked out the door.

It was a week before Thanksgiving which means it was final exam week. So far, I've done my Philosophy, English, and Calculus finals. They came easily to me and I'm sure I passed. But tomorrow's final is Biology. This was the subject that's most important to my Nursing major. I started out confident and calm, as I got sucked into more reviews, I started having a panic attack about the things that wouldn't stay in my brain.

"Why'd Carly leave?" Blake walked into the living room. "It's only 7 o'clock. Aren't you two studying?"

I sighed and plopped myself on the sofa. My brain was hurting and I could feel my hair falling from the stress I felt. "She left cause I was stressing her out."

"Oh." He looked disappointed. "Well, need help?"

"It's okay. I'll just rest for awhile."

"Suit yourself. Just let me know if you do." With that, he turned and walked into his room.

"College is so hard." I whined to myself. "Don't worry, Blair, it'll be worth it."

"Now you're taking to yourself. Blake was right, you are going crazy." I looked up to see Aiden standing there with a smile on his pretty face.

After our first date, everything was normal. We didn't go to anymore since finals were just around the corner and when you're in college, you need all the time you can get to study. It wasn't like high school where you can just wait till the day before and cram.

We would have random times where we were home alone and would suddenly just be in eachother's arms and kiss non stop. Also there were still the overly crazy flirting that occurs between us. 

I like Aiden more and more each day but I can't help but feel like there was something that was keeping us from being together. It sure as hell isn't me, I'm all for finally being in a relationship with him. He seems to take a liking in me just as much so I have no idea what this invisible barrier is but I can clearly see it keeping us apart.

"I'm just really stressed right now. This is my last exam and it's the hardest one." I said to him. He sat down on the floor next to the coffee table and looked over my reviews.

"I don't know much about Bio, but I'll help you study." he said.

"It's okay, you don't have to."

"I want to." he looked at me and his eyes were filled with care and love but I think that's just what I wanted to see. "Come on."

Giving in, I let him help me.

We stayed up till 2 in the morning looking through the same things over and over again to make sure that it had stuck to me. Aiden made memorizing and remembering the subject fun so my stress went away and I actually enjoyed studying. We went through 5 cups of coffee but it didn't stop us from falling asleep in the living room.

~

I woke up to the smell of coffee. I opened my eyes to see that I was laying on the couch, Aiden was still sitting on the floor but his head was rested on his crossed arms that were beside my head. 

He's gonna wake up sore, I thought to myself. I felt bad and started to gently stroke his arm. "Wake up, Aiden." 

It took a while to wake him up but he started moving and slowly opened his eyes. He stared straight at me before blinking then he groaned. "Shit, my back hurts."