Chapter Twenty-Six:

Ruka (1)

I woke up to being lightly shaken. When I opened my eyes, it was already dark out.

I turned to my side and I see Iroh with his hand extended out. I sat up, "You found them?"

Iroh nodded. "However, I think your sister may be in danger."

I shot up and ran down the boat with Iroh following behind.

"Go jump in the river!"

I smirked at what Katara said. With the water beside me, I quickly dipped my hands into it and when I reached out, I was holding onto water like reigns.

With my 'reign', I grabbed one of the guards that were behind Zuko and yanked him into the water, doing the same with a couple of the pirates.

"Ruka!" Katara smiled with her eyes wide.

"Guards!" Zuko yelled. Unexpectedly, a rope cage (1) was launched to me and held me inside.

"No!" Katara's yell was sad.

I fought it for awhile, but after a few seconds I gave up.

The guards took me out of the rope cage and picked me up by my arms and roughly lead me to the tree Katara was tied to.

They tied me as well to the other side and I huffed. "Sorry Katara."

"No, no. You tried. That's the important part. But you have to teach me that move!"

I weakly smiled and nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"Tell me where he is and I won't hurt you or your sister." Zuko said.

"Like she said before, go jump in the river!"

"Try to understand. I need to capture him to restore something I've lost. My honor." Zuko slowly walked around us and stopped at Katara's side.

"Perhaps in exchange, I can restore something you've lost." Zuko said in low tone. I could tell he was smirking.

"She hasn't lost anything Zuko. Leave her alone!" I tried to look behind my shoulder but his back was to me. It was hard to see anything for that matter, I was tied behind Katara. I faced back forward and looked down to the grass.

"My mother's necklace!"

My eyes widened and I tried to look over my shoulder once again, "What?"

"How did you get that?!"

"I didn't steal it if that's what you're wondering. Tell me where he is."

"No!"

"Enough of this necklace garbage. You promised the scroll!" The captain of the pirates, I presume, spoke.

"Why does he have the necklace Katara?!" I whisper - yelled.

"I don't know how he has it, honestly."

"Why wasn't it around your neck in the first place?!"

"I..."