Chapter 52

Seul bi and yoongi walked away from the guys to know one knows where.

"Wait!" Seul bi said as she stopped in her tracks. She was still drunk along with yoongi so their stop wasn't stable.

"What is it, let's go" yoongi said as he dragged Seul bi into the elevator.

"Where are we going?" Seul bi questioned.

"A beautiful place" yoongi replied.

"Hehe~ I love beautiful places " Seul bi said as she started to laugh. Yoongi did too, they got off the elevator and stood in front of yoongi's hotel room.

Yoongi took out his card or tried to as he wanted to put it in the lock. Seul bi started to laugh at him because he didn't know how to do it. Finally yoongi got it in and the door opened.

"Yoongi it took you 10 no an hour just to open the door" Seul bi said laughing. Yoongi dragged her into his room and closed the door with her on the back of it. He pushed her against the door and looked at her.

"Yoongi I thought we're going to a beautiful place" Seul bi whined. "I don't like it when you lie to me"

"I didn't, come here" he said and again dragged her to the balcony of the room.

"Wa~this is beautiful " Seul bi said. It had the ocean view along with the pool and the lights of it.

"Thank you" Seul bi said as she looked at him, yoongi also looked back. They had their eye contact for a couple of seconds before yoongi smashes his lips on hers. They continued kissing till Seul bi was on the bed with yoongi on top of her.

Next morning (last day of the week, Seul bi's flight day)

Seul bi P.O.V

I woke up only to have the biggest headache ever.

"Ahh my head" I whined as I touched it.

"I'm never gonna drink ever again!" I yelled out but only to have my headache to go worse. I heard someone groan by my side. Oh my gosh ! No no min Seul bi you did not jut sleep with someone.

I looked to my side to see a guy giving me his back. This is .....'no no no get up and run Seul bi!' Part of me said. But the other part ' its yoongi your husband so just stay'

'Don't forget your flight is today and he was mad at you'

'No he loves you s--'

"Shut up!!" I yelled out again and my head just got worse then before. But this time yoongi woke up to it.

"Morning" he mumbled with his morning voice. And then his eyes widened and got up to sitting on the bed.

"What are doing in my bed?" He asked. I just cleaned my throat and looked away.

"Oh" I heard him say. "Seul bi --"

"Today is my flight I have to go" with that I got out of the bed and took my dress which was on the floor and ran into the bathroom. Good thing my under clothes were on me.

"Oh my gosh what just happened? I ran away, I just ran away"

"You're so stupid you should have heard what he has to say!" I told my self as I put the dress back on. I didn't do anything else and just walked out.

yoongi already had put his pants and white blouse from his suit he was wearing yesterday. I avoided him and just walked out the door. I heard him calling for me. I stopped just before entering my room.

"Seul bi please" yoongi said as he was now in front of me.

"W-What is it?" I said trying to keep my self up.