Veezara X Reader - Helping you out

I had an idea while sleeping, here it is in written form! I wanted to make this one sort of sweet. Well, as sweet as the Dark Brotherhood can get anyway.

IMPORTANT: Spoilers for the DB questline!

Fan art: https://galoogamelady.deviantart.com/art/Veezara-630990269

I Live to Serve

The perfect spot... The perfect aim... Draw back... And let her fly...

The absolute precision that went into my shot was outstanding, by far the most beautiful kill I had ever made. Right between the eyes of the victim. So perfect...

The guards looked around helplessly as the body of Vittoria Vicci draped itself over the edge of the balcony and gracefully fell to the ground beneath.

After alarming all of the guests, the body then began to jerk, as if she was still alive through that ordeal, courteously of my weak frenzy potion that stained the tip of my arrow.

Setting off the guests into a ruckus was easy, the guards however seemed more difficult a task than I anticipated.

Noticing that I was being spotted, I crawled to the nearest covered location, an archway that gave me a perfect view of the horror that was plastered on the groom's face.

"Now, to keep low for a while." I sighed, taking the bandage off my hand.

While I was on my way up here, I slipped on a step and the palm of my hand gripped the stone wall to keep me in an upright position. However, to not arouse suspicion I had to sacrifice my hand to the wall's sharp edges. That made the shot all the more difficult, with the cut hand having to hold back the serving of my bow and the nocking points digging into my skin in the process. What made it worse was that my pivot point and grip were also covered in the blood from my hand. But alas, I made the perfect shot despite the set backs.

"That was beautiful." I heard from behind me.

I jumped and span around with my dagger ready, only to be met with Veezara's amazed smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, stepping closer to the Argonian.

"Astrid ordered me to keep an eye on you. Figured you could use a hand when the chaos erupted." He patted my shoulder and I gave him a "really?" look. "I'll try and hold them off as best I can. You get back to the Sanctuary!"

I snickered. "There's no one here that can find me, look around you!"

Just then we heard footsteps heading our way. Heavy, at least 110kg, male, and has one-no-two weapons on his person.

I pulled Veezara down to a crouch and he held his arms around my waist, pulling me backwards and into the shadows as much as possible.

The figure passed by, stopping just past our position and then turned to our direction.

"I guess people are looking for you?" He smirked into my ear. Bloody lizard. "Ready?"

I readied my dagger and he held my waist with his hands, ready to throw. So... Strong. He was so strong, holding onto me with an iron grip and yet he was so gentle as he lifted my body into the air.

I leaped from his arms, completely pushing that feeling aside as I focused on the task at hand.

I stabbed the guards throat and dragged the blade from his neck to his navel.

"I guess we should have expected this response, hmm?" Veezara stood and pointed to the guards heading up the stairs and along the walkway.

"Then I guess we have to run." I smiled.