chapter twenty one [END]

LAST CHAPTER

Maybe a bit unexpected but I really want to end this book since it was the First vkook fanfic I've ever started and I ended eight vkook fanfictions in the mean time because I was really bored of writing this story. It just didn't have a good story line and I procrastinated it for too long. I'm sorry. I hope you at least somewhat enjoyed it xx.

Taehyung smiled, tears pooling in his eyes when he received his diploma. Normally he would have graduated before Jungkook since the younger's studies lasted longer but Taehyung failed some classes and also studied two years abroad in Japan. Of course Jungkook went with him since he had graduated already and they rented a nice little apartment in Tokyo.

Taehyung immediately flung his arms around his boyfriend and parents, hugging the life out of them. He was so happy to be finally free from school. The blonde (yes he had dyed his hair again) pulled Jungkook in for a kiss, pouring his emotions in it which left the brunette (Jungkook dyed his hair together with Taehyung) breathless for some seconds.

Jungkook's family was also present at the graduation and his father stepped forward, laying his hands on both Jungkook's and Taehyung's shoulders.

"You two have been together for almost five years. Now you're both graduated you're also finally able to live together", he began, looking at both boys, "We have saved some money over the past years and we're happy to inform you that-"

"We bought you a little house in town", Taehyung's mother finished, smiling at her son and his boyfriend, "So you won't have to spend all your money immediately on renting something".

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the four people grinning at them, Jungkook's mother holding out two house keys.

"Don't immediately break the bed alright?", Taehyung father winked which made Taehyung's face flush beet red.

"We'll try", Jungkook chuckled, taking the housekeys and giving one to the blonde. Taehyung whacked his shoulder and pouted cutely, not okay with living with this embarrassment.

All the parents cooed at their cute sons and their relationship.

"I'll take good care of him", Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung pulling him closer, "After all I have a job already which can provide for the both of us for now".

"I'm going to find a job as soon as I can", Taehyung nodded, "But I guess I'll be a housewife for now..."

"Babe you can't cook or clean".

"Shut up I'll learn", Taehyung pecked his boyfriend who grinned at him.

People started leaving the graduation party and their parents also said them goodbye.

"Think about giving us grandchildren!", Taehyung's mom shouted before walking off.

"I want three!", Jungkook's mother added and both moms left, chuckling to each other.

"I love our parents", Taehyung mumbled.

"I think they love each other too", Jungkook nodded.

"But I love you more", Taehyung grinned, nuzzling his head against Jungkook's shoulder.

"That's so cheesy...", Jungkook laughed, kissing the blonde's hair, "But I love you too".

They could finally start their future together without any interruptions.

What happened to the rest you ask?

Josh took an interest in the sunny and bright guy named Hoseok. The older had moved on from Yoongi and accepted Josh his confession, since then they've been dating since two years. Hoseok tours around with Josh and his friend's band named Twenty One Pilots. He's having the time of his life.

Seong works as a secretary at some company. She's probably fucking her boss... and all the other employees. She doesn't get a raise out of it though.

Jimin & Yoongi and Namjoon & Jin are still together. They are actually neighbors. Namjoon and Yoongi have occasional rap battles in their gardens, rapping over the fence while Jin and Jimin sit inside, shaking their heads at their boyfriend's weird antics.

This was the story about Jungkook being scared of girls and nervous around boys until he met someone who helped him with his fear. That someone being Kim Taehyung.

Scared of girls nervous around boys

Start: March 3th 2017

End: September 10th 2017