A Few Words

Hello all,

I sincerely apologize for taking so long to write this book. Publishing turned out to be more time consuming than I originally thought. But, I'm back and there is no place like Wattpad:) I love you and appreciate your support now more than ever. 

And, please keep your comments coming as I write.

I finally counted the votes for the covers and option 5 got 26 votes, option 6 got 18 votes and option 2 got 12 votes and option 1 and option 7 each got 10 votes. Since the title was wrong, we did not include option 3 in vote tallying :) I would like to thank all of you who contributed to making the wonderful covers, they were all beautiful which is why the votes were very close. What I will do is switch covers among the five during the duration of this book. You will soon understand why:) I will start with the winning cover and then move on to the next most voted cover. Each will stay on for one week. 

Now I will announce the names: Option 1 and 2 were made by Sona Verma. Option 6 was made by Tayler Walker. Option 3 was made by ElhiaBlackrose. Vane3071 designed Option 4 and Option 7. Now I'd like to thank everybody who did those wonderful covers and those of you who voted. If I have any of this information wrong, I apologize and pls don't hesitate to correct me. 

Option 5 belongs to me which is why I want to change the covers frequently. I feel horrible that my cover won,  I just wanted to increase the variety. That was my only cover in the bunch of covers. I hope you will forgive me.

Alena