Heartbreak

Jinkx's p.o.v 

I looked at my mother then to Offender and back to my mother to see that she seemed to be studying him. I wasn't sure what to do until Offender spoke up.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Winter" he said shocling me. "Since when the hell did he become a gentleman!"  I thought and looked at my mom who seemed pleased with his politeness. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Offender. I trust you've been taking good care of my daughter?" She said and he chuckled 

"Yeah but she is a handful sometimes. Quite an amazing daughter you have" 

"That's good and I'm guessing game from the way you kissed her you must be her boyfriend?" She asked smiling and Offender and I spoke at the same time.

"Yes"

"No" I looked at Offender shocked and sad before turning to my mother.

"Well then what are you to her?" She asked confused and slightly upset seeing me sad

"She's my proxy" he said calmly as if it were a normal everyday thing and I sighed before looking at my mother. 

"Thanks for coming to talk mom but I have to go now. I love you, bye" I said and she disappeared. I glanced at Offender who didn't seem to have a care in the world before walking away from him.

"Where are you going love?" He asked and I stopped for a moment before continuing.

"Don't call me that" I said and left.

Offender's p.o.v 

I watched as Jinkx left confused by her sudden change in mood but just shrugged it off as I went into town . When I got there is noticed a blonde chick sitting by herself and made my way over to her.

"Hello, what's a beautiful woman like yourself doing out herearly alone?" I asked catching her attention and she blushed.

"Oh my boyfriend dumped me for someone else" She explained and I nodded sitting next to her.

"What's your name?" 

"Julien, yours?"

"You can call me Offender. Would out like a rose?" I asked holding out a flawless red rose and she nodded taking it. I grinned and teleported us back to my house and started to have my fun with her. I was in the middle of taking the girl's pants off when the door opened to reveal Jinkx.

"Oh shit" I thought only now realizing why her mood changed earlier when I saw tears streaming down her face.

Jinkx's p.o.v

I came back home after sitting near a stream to clear my head only to hear strange sounds coming from the bedroom.

"He wouldn't..." I thought as I opened the door a Crack to see Offender in bed with a half naked blonde that had one of his roses in her hair. I started crying as I opened the door making Offender freeze and the girl scream covering herself. 

"J-Jinkx this isn't what it looks like I uh-" 

"Save it, I don't want to hear it." I said coldly and grabbed my bag before leaving. I walked faster hearing Offender's footsteps behind me .

"Jinkx wait!" He begged but I ignored him and left slamming the door behind me.