~(10)~

Anessa

Do you know the feeling when you really need to sleep but your pack is in danger so you just stay awake because you are the Alpha and it's the right thing to do?

No? Okay. Well, currently, that's my predicament. I could barely feel my legs and gastric juices are feasting on my stomach. Yah!

I spun in my chair too frustrated to even concentrate and to make matters even worse, I had nothing to throw at the wall because well, they are broken on the ground next to the wall. Did I tell you that I had anger issues? No? Well, the more you know. 

Once again I am faced with this bright screen that's on zero percent brightness, I guess it's because it's the morning which officially makes one week since Monique mysteriously died on my watch. 

More tests were taken even though it was useless, they knew nothing more than what they already knew about this situation. This just added to my frustration that nothing seemed to help. 

I still have nightmares, for the past week, I've been tossing and turning in my bed muttering incoherent words as Kyle and Brian would describe it to me the next morning. 

I banged my head on the back of the chair as I violently typed in the two unknown words that I feared secretly, 'Lupus Auream'. 

Nothing on the 'All' tab in Google, only something about Lupus Cancer which I know for a fact is not what I am looking for. I clicked on the 'Images' tab, hopefully I will find something and to my disbelief, I did. 

There were many pages of small words written on a page which was photocopied on the internet for all to see, although, I doubt anyone would search 'Lupus Auream' just for the fun of it unless they are really curious. 

My eyes skimmed over the script which I think is Latin and me being me, attempts to read it not understanding one word they wrote, "Succendam ignem in caelo custodirent incendere. Nubes voluntarium fulgur apparebit percutiet terram. Lupus auream omnes adorabunt nisi in eo qui perficiet.

I don't know what it is but I think I should be scared. Thankfully because of evolution, I am able to find a Latin translator to which I proceeded to type the long Latin words and let me tell you, that was long and time consuming, it better be worth it. Wait, what am I saying?

"Fire will set to sky, watch it burn down. The clouds will part, lightning will strike the ground and he will appear. Lupus Auream, all shall bow down except one, the one that will complete him." (Please tell me if I translated anything wrong and I will change it. Thank you in advance.)

Remember how I said I think I should be scared? Well, fun fact, I AM! This does not sound good at all, it's like the devil himself has come to descend us all down to hell and hell is a place I deserve to go but do not want to be in. 

So, he needs to come in these conditions? When is he coming? The whole Latin script was translated as well as others on the same Google Tab but not one of them told me when, it was only about other creatures that will stand beside him in possibly a reign of terror against those that have done him wrong and boy, I don't want to be on that list. 

All this is to petrifying for my confusticated state. Is all this really going to happen? Who is the one to complete him? Who is the exception? Who is his mate? Is it someone from my pack? It must be! All these d#mn questions!

Let's see, someone to complete him would have to be the opposite of him right? So who's the most innocent in my pack? Well, there's Raven who is four years old so no. Tessa who hasn't shifted yet and is nine so another no.