F I F T E E N

Jada Dollas ;
I wake up at my dad's house , last night i kept having nightmares , today I have my first therapy session , and then after that I will be heading back to school and watching my goons play and win this game against LMU .

As I try to get out of bed I walk to my bath room , my legs hurt like hell .

As I walk to the bathroom I look in the mirror and see I have a scratch on my cheek and My cheek is still swollen , I'm so Ugly now , I don't know how Lonzo is still with me .

As I was looking at myself In the mirror still my phone starts blowing up with notifications .

Jada Anderson big seans daughter was raped and beat up yesterday!

Jada Dollas was raped yesterday by her ex boyfriend Thomas Moorehouse .

Big seans daughter was raped and beat up yesterday , where was he though ?

As I look at that I scream , who the fuck released my fucking information sheet from the hospital .

"Dad !" I yell and try and walk downstairs and I see him and jhene sitting and watching the news .

"I've already seen it baby j ." He says .

"And there's nothing you can do ?" I ask him .

"Me and the team are trying Jada . " he says .

"Doesn't seem like it , Now people are gonna eat this shit up dad ." I say .

"Jada calm down I'm handling it ." He says .

"Omg , There gonna come back and hurt me ." I cry freaking out .

"No they won't Jada calm down come here ." My dad says getting up .

"No dad there dangerous , what if they hurt you or me or Zo !" I say and he holds me .

"Jada breath ." He says .

"Neither me or Zo are gonna get hurt , I know he'll protect you j you'll be fine , Now go upstairs and get ready for your session ." My dad says and I do as told .

Jada's outfit •

As I walk downstairs me and my dad walk out to his Ferrari and head to the therapy place .

As I was getting out the car , I see nothing but cameras in my face .

"Can y'all please move ." I say while pushing my glasses on my face .

"Jada are you doing okay ?" Some ask me .

"I'm doing fine , please move ." I say trying to walk to the building with my dad .

"Sean where were you when your daughter was getting raped what kind of father are you ." A person says .

"Hey shut the fuck up ." I say .

"How'd you like your dick experience for the first time baby girl ?" He replies back and my dad almost hit him but my uncle's held him back as we walked inside .

"Hello Ms.jada have a seat ." The lady says and i do as told .

"How are you sweetheart ?" She smiles at me .

"I'm still hurting , but I'm glad I'm still alive ." I tell her and she rights it down .

"How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?" She asks me .

"I felt angry , I felt helpless , I felt disgusted with my body ." I explain to her .

"Why is that love ?" She asks me .

"I got raped by a boy I was in love with for over a year , I was made fun of by people I use to hang around and call my friends , i tried to stop them but these men were stronger then me , and the way they made me feel was horrible ." I say tearing up a bit .

"I'm gonna ask you some questions and tell me the first thing that pops to your mind okay ?" She says and I nod .

"Thomas Moorehouse ." She says .

"Dead ." I tell her , I want him to die .

"Javon Moorehouse ." She says .

"Fake ." I explain to her .

"Christopher Townsend ." She says .

"Horrible , Disgusting ." I say As the bad images pop back in my mind .

"Tayvion Borrow ." She says .

"Bitch. " I say .

"Lonzo Ball ." She says and I smile a bit .

"Safe ." I smile .

"Big Sean ." She says .

"Father ." I say.

"Love ." She says .

"Hate ." I reply back and we continue our session .

As we ended the session we head back to west wood .

As me and my family get to my apartment , we walk into my apartment and I see glass still on the floor , but the scene keeps playing in my head .

"I'll be back in gonna see if Zo is home ." I say and leave and knock on Zo's apartment door .

As he opens the door , I see Denise behind him and she's fixing her hair with a smirk on her face and she walks out .

"Bye Zo ." She smiles and leaves .

"Why was she here ?" I ask him .

"Babe it's not what it looks like ." He says , His shirt is off and his joggers are hanging off his waist like usual but lip gloss is on his lips .

"Oh really so you weren't about to fuck her ?" I ask him .

"No I wasn't babe let me explain please ." He says .

"Explain ." I say .

"See this is what happened , I didn't know she was coming over right , She just popped up , So I was just chilling playing 2k with my shirt off cause you know how i do but , I heard a knock on the door I opened it and she walks right on in and sits on the couch and she's like Zo I love you and all this stuff and then she gets on top of me and I try to push her off babe but she kisses me i pulled away and then you knocked on the door and saved me ." He tells me .

"Don't let that happen again Zo I'm not playing ." I tell him .

"It won't baby ." He says and kisses me and I just chill with him for a bit until we go to my apartment and chill with my family .

As we get to the game i see my girls and hug them .

"We goin catch this dub and I'll be with y'all tmr practicing ." I smile at them .

"We hope your okay mentally and physically J ." They say hugging me and i smile .

"I am , So kick ass tonight ." I say and they smile .

As of right now I'm sitting with coach watching the girls play there doing good we winning , the scores 87 - 35 .

As the game ends we won the score was 112 - 86 , they did what they needed to do out there and i couldn't be more proud .

||5 votes and 5 comments , Do y'all think that's all Zo and Denise Did ?
Comment .
ZOE🤞🏾 ||