Ling x suicidal reader

Okay so use caution when reading this cause this does contain some heavy stuff. This was requested by StablymaveMehidpil. I hope you enjoy.

(Y/n) POV

I stood there on the roof, rethinking over my shitty life. This was something I've been wanting to do for awhile now.

I wanted to end it. All the pain, suffering, and sorrow. I wanted to get away from it all. The only way to do so was to just dissapear.

I took a deep breath,closed my eyes,and let myself fall over. Before my right foot left contact of the roof I felt a hand grab. My eyes shot open and I looked over.

"L-Ling?", I said shocked. Ling kept a serious face as he pulled me up and away from the edge.
" (y/n), what were you thinking?", he asked. I frowned.
"I had to, there was no other way to make it stop", I stated.

" (y/n)..", Ling said.
"Please Ling, just let me do this", I begged. Ling shook his head.
" I can't do that", he stated. I gritted my teeth.
"Dammit Ling why? Why? Why can't you just me go?!", I yelled.

Suddenly Ling pulled me in tight hug.
" Because (y/n)......I love you", he whispered. I felt his tears sink into my shoulder. I couldn't hold it any longer.
The dam broke and I sobbed into his chest.

As I cried Ling rocked me and stroked my hair.
"Ssshh, its ok", he cooed. After awhile I pulled back.
" L-Ling I'm s-so s-sorry. It hurts. It r-really hurts", I whimpered. Ling cupped my damp cheek in his warm hand.

"I know baby, I can't fix everything, but I want to spend the rest of my life cheering you up. Please, my Empress. Will you let me?", he begged.

I nodded.
"I love you Ling", I said.
" I love you too (y/n)", he replied. We came closer and he kissed me.
I kissed him back. Then we pulled back and smiled.

"Thank you Ling", I said.
" Anytime", he replied.

I hope that was ok. This was my first suicidal story. Anyway, requests are always open.