Chapter 32: The Note pt. 2

today is Monday! yayhaw!

Jacob was c00lio. He rode on a skateboard to school! edgy. because he's a kewl kid. 😝

Camila told Jacob to meet her at the cactus in front of the school. camilla's favorite emoji! 🌵😩 She had an idea of who 'J' might be.

He put his skateboard in his pocket and went to The Cactus™. Camila was waiting.

Jacob asked, "Who do you think 'J' is?"

Camila had decided that if the two letters didn't represent one person, they represented two separate people. She said, "I think it might be Jojo Siwa. She hates you, right?"

Jacob laughed. "Aye, bruh. She does. And her last name is Sewer, not Siwa. loser." 😒

Camila shrugged. "Whatever. We need to talk to her."

Jacob saw her talking to Mark... and holding his hand?¿? Jacob didn't care. 😂👏😂👏

He walked over to Mark and Jojo just as Mark kissed her on the cheek. When Mark saw Jacob, he said, "Oh. Uh, Jacob. I mean, hey bae!"

Jacob stuffed a cheese poptart down his throat. "I'm breaking up with you. 😘" edgy.

Mark was chocking, so he z00med 2 the nurse.

Jacob asked Jojo, "Do you want to hurt someone I love?"

Jojo chUckLed haha. "I always wanna hurt someone you love. 😘"

Jacob clenched his fists. just like the meme! He walked back to The Cactus™. "Canola, I asked her and-"

He stOpped? when Camila looked SHOCKED! 😰 She was holding a slip of paper. "Um... Jacob? While yOu were gone, I found this in The Cactus™. You might not wanna look at it, but if you want to..."

Jacob took the paper from her. It read, "We won't hesitate to hurt you, either. ~C, J, and R"

dun

dUn

DUN

😰