8. My Attention. (Zanvis)

(???.. Enjoy?.)

Zane and Travis sat on their front porch, as it was a normal morning. The sun was bright, the time being a little over 9. Travis looked to his right, Zane sitting there with his mask on. Playing some game on his phone.

"Dang it." He heard his boyfriend scowl. He inched closer to him, looking at what he was playing.

"Oh I see." Travis noticed at what Zane scowled at. Some stupid jump that looked impossible.

"It's annoying." Zane mumbled. Travis understood Zane's gamer stress, puting an arm around his waist.

"Ew." Both of the boys looked up to see Katelyn.

Her hand was on her hip as she scoffed at their actions. Zane just rolled his eyes, well at least his visible eye and continued playing his game.

"Um hi, Katelyn.." Travis said awkwardly.

"Hey, Travis. So why are you still with one eye here instead of me?" She complained slightly.

"What?!" Travis yelled shocked. Zane looked away from his game. His expression unexplainable.

"Yeah I mean, I thought you'd realize by now you weren't truly in love with this emo." Katelyn gave Travis a smirk.

"What?! No, Katelyn. I love Zane. So just go away." Travis meant his words.

Katelyn laughed. "Right, so can we go on that date now?"

"Date?" Zane looked at Travis like he was about to crack.

"Hey, ask her. I don't even like her!" Travis put his hands up in defense.

"Heh, Travis, you're so funny." Katelyn twirled her hair around her finger.

"Yeah he is but you're not," Zane got up, putting his phone in his pocket. He gave Katelyn a dangerous glare. "You don't really love Travis and he doesn't love you. You're just trying to break his heart."

Katelyn sighed fakely, crossing her arms. "Yeah right."

"If you really loved him, would you really kick him, punch him, or even push him off a building for him being himself. So he used to be a pervert so what?" Zane spat back.

Travis got to his feet, trying not make things worse. He looked nervously between the two. Zane had a pretty fair point. "Um Zane, let's just go inside-"

"You stupid emo! What do you know about Travis?!! You're gonna be the one to break his heart not me!!" Katelyn snapped.

"What I know? What I know?!?! What I know is that Travis is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He's sweet, kind, caring, and definitely not in love with you!!" Zane snarled.

Travis looked at Zane with a calm look. Slight happiness beaming in his emerald eyes. Zane really meant those things. He knew he did.

"And I know that if I let him get into your hands, you're gonna break him and his heart into a billion pieces. So back off of him cause if I find out you some how hurt him, it won't be pretty." Zane promised. He grabbed Travis's hand pulling him inside leaving Katelyn was speechless.

Travis stumbled, regaining balance. He shut the door, locking it. Zane had taken off his shoes and socks, leaving them by the door. So Travis did as well.

Zane placed his mask and phone on the couch before heading to the kitchen. Travis heard his soft feet leave barely any sound as his lover walked.

"Zane..." Travis stood by the couch, watching Zane who was in the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Zane grabbed a cup from the cabinet.

"You did mean those words you said... didn't you?" Travis asked nervously.

Zane stopped what he was doing. His anger at Katelyn vanished as he faced the white haired boy. Did he really just say that??

Zane walked out of the kitchen over to Travis. He placed his hands on his cheeks, kissing his boyfriend's nose lightly.

"I wouldn't lie about a single word I said, Trav. Katelyn was just being an idiot. Never in my life would I break nor hurt you and your heart. As I wish the same." Zane looked into Travis's eyes.

Travis sniffed softly. "I promise, Zane. I'll never do anything to cause you pain or suffer. I love you, and only you, Zane."

"Then where's our problem? Katelyn just wanted some unneeded attention." Zane smiled lightly, Travis placing his hand on his.

"Besides, she should know all my attention goes to you. And I'm glad for it. I really don't know what I'd do without you, Zane." He watched Zane's face blush a little.

Zane released a half laugh, nodding. He let Travis hold him closer, himself leaning towards him. The two kissed, forgetting about what just happened. Both feeling happy with each other.

(Time Skip. Like late afternoon?)

Travis was sitting on the couch with Zane in his lap. Katelyn hadn't messed with them since that morning. Probably because the couple kept giving her death glares every time she looked at them.

Zane was continuing his game from earlier. Travis, who was watching Zane play, held him by the waist. Zane groaned in annoyance.

"Ok I give up." He exited the game after failing for the 58 time. He felt Travis kiss the side of his head.

"If you say so." Travis turned the tv on.

Zane sighed, leaning back against Travis's chest. Travis wrapped an arm around him, finding something to watch on tv.

He saw Zane's expression sparkle when MLH was found. Travis chuckled silently, turning the show on. Zane nuzzled the side of his face against Travis's chest, smiling. His boyfriend kissed his forehead, stroking his hair gently.

"I love you, Trav.." Zane whispered, resting his gaze.

"I love you too, Zane..." Travis smiled, placing all his focus on his black haired lover. I'll always love you.... no one else.... forever and eternity.....