2-Krusty Krab

Spongebob walked into the Krusty Krab the next day, worrying about what Squidward would act like towards him. He scanned the area, only to find the space behind the cash register empty. Spongebob sighed as a wave of relief rushed into his chest.

"Hey, Spongebob!"

"AHHHH!" screamed Spongebob.

"Nice to see you too," Patrick responded. "I'd like to order a Krabby Patty."

"Patrick, we aren't open yet," Spongebob disclosed, feeling annoyance.

"Alright, I'd also like to get a side of fries and a soda."

"Patrick, no," urged Spongebob as he pushed Patrick out of the restaurant. "We open at 6."

"Fine, then, I'll take my business elsewhere," Patrick announced standoffishly. As Patrick left, Spongebob was left alone to prepare everything in the kitchen before the day started. He cleaned the grill, checked that there was a full supply of food, and made sure his trusty spatula was nice and shiny.

He decided to wipe down the tables out of boredom. The bell chimed. Spongebob instantly turned his head towards the door. Squidward walked in, looking as grumpy and sour as ever. He walked past Spongebob, barely even acknowledging him.

"Squidward didn't...say anything?" Spongebob gasped. "That means...he forgave me!"

Sponegbob jumped into the cash register boat right next to Squidward and wrapped his arms around Squidy's tiny torso.

"Oh, Squidward, I knew our friendship is unbreakable!" beamed Spongebob.

"Get off of me!" exclaimed a disgusted Squidward as he pushed Spongebob away. "I don't get paid enough for this..."

Now in a better mood, Spongebob marched into the kitchen, ready to await the new orders of the day.

********

At exactly 6 a.m. sharp, Spongebob left the Krusty Krab, trailing behind Squidward since they live right next to each other. Spongebob grinned at Squidward the entire time.

"Will you cut it out?" yelled Squidward in an annoyed tone.

"Cut what out?" Spongebob questioned, playing dumb.

"Quit staring at me!" Squidward commanded.

Spongebob laughed his annoying laugh while Squidward kept getting more and more infuriated by the second. Spongebob became so caught up in laughing that he accidentally almost followed Squidward right into his house, but Squidward slammed the door in his face.

"See you tomorrow!" called Spongebob gleefully. He skipped into his house.

"Gary, guess what," giggled Spongebob.

"Meow," Gary replied.

"Squidward touched me with his tentacles! Well, he was actually pushing me away because I was trying to hug him and Squidward doesn't really like hugs but it was a really special moment for me and you wouldn't ever understand it was his tentacle-"

Gary left the room while Spongebob continued to rattle on about his love for Squidy's tentacles. Spongebob felt hopeful. Maybe it really wasn't to late to confess to Squidward. But he needs to wait until the time is right....