Did we just. . .have a moment?

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

ELLIOT'S POV

"She's out of control," Stephan yells his fist hitting the table loudly.

I sit in silence looking down at my hands thinking about the encounter I just had with Abrelle.

Her and Noah are not only together, but they have a daughter.

Nat.

"Are you listening to me?" Stephan growls and I look up at him, an uninterested look on my face.

I'm not in the mood for any of this.

"No," I say. "Abrelle has decided not to end the Fight for Hunger campaign and there is nothing we can do about it. So what'a the point of complaining ?"

"Fine," he says through gritted teeth. "What's your plan?"

"Find a loophole," I tell him. "My lawyers are currently looking at the contract we signed when we joined the campaign to see if there is any legal way out. That's my plan for my company. As for you, I'd make Abrelle an ally instead of an enemy."

"She isn't here to play nice," he growls. "She declared war with her mother and me the minute she showed up."

"What did you expect?" I scoff. "You were sleeping with her mom while she was married with her dad. You let her get blamed for a murder she didn't commit to protect your daughter from going to jail. I say she's actually playing nice because if I was her I would have fired you the moment the company was under my control, but she didn't."

"You know she's sleeping with the lawyer," Stephan smirks, he's trying to get under my skin. "A low life nobody whom she shares a home with and apparently a daughter."

"I'm sorry," I chuckle. "Are we still talking about Abrelle or did we move on to Elizabeth?. . .If my memory is correct you were a low life nobody when Elizabeth first decided to sleep with you."

"Who's side are you on?" Stephan says fixing his tie.

"Not on yours," I stand up and make my way towards the door.

"Do not walk out on me," he exclaims. "We're not done talking. "

"I am," I open the door and walk out the room.

Mental note, never meet with Stephan again.

Waste of time.

***

"Move the appointment until tomorrow," I say to my assistant before hanging up the phone. 

God, I have a headache. 

"Hi love," I hear her voice and I roll my eyes placing both my hands in front of my face. 

"Don't call me love," I say as I push past her and make my way up the stairs towards my room. 

I need to take a fucking aspirin and a nap. 

"I bought a housewarming gift for ourselves," Macy says, getting between me and the last step of the stairs. "I know other people are suppose to give us housewarming gifts, but fuck that shit. I bought one for us anyways."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask, using both my hands to rub my temples. 

"I bought us a The Dalmore 62 scotch whiskey bottle," she pulls out the dark liquor from a bag she was holding and smirks. 

"You bought a two hundred dollar whiskey bottle," I shrug. "Do you want me to congratulate you?"

"God you're such a bore," she rolls her eyes. "This is the best whiskey you will ever have. Besides don't you remember that night we got drunk in England?"