Password

I don't know what I expected. 

Maybe some magical ju-ju that would make me suddenly understand the world better, understand myself. Become one with the power inside. 

Because there was power. 

And it terrified me. 

Once Blue left, I had no control over it anymore. 

Before, I could barely feel what it was slithering across my skin, but now, it was strong and hungry. I could constantly feel it on my back, eating at me, waiting to be released. It needed a leash and I had floss. 

I had expected something more from Nana K. 

Answers that would help, that would let me know getting him was the right thing. That I would save him and get that life I had desperately craved with him. 

I wanted it so bad, I could taste it. 

I could literally see him and I just together. I craved it so much I could cry. 

But after looking into her eyes and seeing and hearing what she had to say, I don't know if Blue and I get the happy ending. 

If we get the love story that conquers all the bullshit. 

I don't know if I get him in the end. 

Because from the look on Nana's face she seemed to know the answers that were waiting for me. She seemed to know that I would be forever fractured like she was, because even though we had found our soul mates, fate had taken them from us. 

All these different actions and decisions had put me in this position. Had set me on a course I never thought my life would intent to go on. 

But was love forever? 

Was it enough? 

Was what we had even real? 

We fought constantly, we bickered like bitches, and yet he dove off that cliff to catch me and I was back a square one. 

Was I setting myself up for a world of pain, that would leave me a shell sitting in a secluded jungle living through my memories of a life I never got to have. 

Would I be my Grandmother? 

Am I destined to relive her history. 

Only time would tell from here. But for now time was screaming at me, very loudly. 

Oh wait. 

That's just me. 

My voice shattered through the air as my body and soul was flung from the skies and went speeding past colorful rocks. 

The Grand fucking Canyon. 

I'm going to die. 

My  body crashed into the water below, sending me complete drenched before my backpack was dragging me up to the surface again. 

I gasped as my hair was stuck to my face in every direction. 

But my pain was no where near over. 

I was moving, and fast. 

I collided against the bottom of the river, my whole body being body slammed before I was shoved above water again. 

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. 

Water rushed into my open gaped mouth like I was a fucking fish as the currently continued to drag me around. 

My doggy paddle wasn't doing shit. 

Just as quickly as I was drowning I suddenly found myself dying on solid ground. Sasha stood overtop of me, just as soaked as I, the other girls around us looking about the same.