Tagged....

I really should start a tag book....

But thank you guys so much for the birthday wishes! :)

Anyway, I have been tagged seven or eights times with this tag and the names of the people who have tagged me are buried in my notifications. So this is the:

 So this is the:

Okay...15 people...um...

Ghostrock666 I will say, even though we haven't talked in a year, Ghost. Ghost is one of first people that were there for me back when I only had 10 followers. She was there during the Sky Army Series days...

Bloxiegirl123 Reason why I didn't stop writing because like Ghost, Bloxie was there during the Sky Army Series days...Even though we haven't talked in a while, I still consider her someone you can turn to when you need help or just someone to talk too. She is a great writer as well! :)

ashleem014 My best friend irl! She's weird but she always there when I need her. And I'm happy to know her....

fanfic_dreamer021 I may not know you very well, but I feel like I should. And is another great writer!

AwesomeKattyK Another amazing writer and friend.. :)

Lucarioranger and Lunar_Kitito ....these two were the first ones who always seem to PM me when I had my surgery or what happened to my friend at the beginning of it. And even though I told them as much as I told the rest of you guys, they didn't push it like other people were. They are good friends and good people, so check out their profiles! :)

And also I realized I need to delete some conversations in my inbox because there are dozens of them...

TMNTfangirl102 and gAIM_Goddess ...ahhh the two weirdos of Those Once Innocent Eyes....lol..I'm kidding. But I do remember back when we all were like together on, Can You Keep A Sercet? A book written by TMNTfangirl102 and one you guys should definitely check out. And gAIM_Goddess as well. She has written amazing stuff as well! :P

NightinGale_MC You know back when she was still allowed to PM people, we had pretty long conversations that were pretty funny. She is a great writer as well, check her out! :)

CATtheDrawer Yes I just had to mention you. She is an amazing writer guys! She did fanart for End of An Empire that is on her account in one of her books! Check it out and check out her amazing stories! :)

MissDiamondGirl123 Okay, this was an old collab account of mine I did with Diamond a long time ago. The account is inactive now on the account that...She has stopped contacting me, so one day I plan to transfer the book we were doing together onto my account, but that is one day.

@..... There is this person whose account was taken down. This person happens to be the friend who was in a coma. His name is Shayne, name sound familiar guys? I use his name in The Skeleton Keys, just his first name though. I made up the last name. But he is gonna be able to go home in two days, so that's good. Expect for one thing, some permanent damage was found and I rather not say for the sake of privacy. But it is not too life altering. If anything he told me that he want to be taking pictures again since he wants to be a professional photographer and he is always taking pictures with his cool fancy camera. He has been a good friend of mine for a long time, and I don't know what else to say that I haven't in my venting session about him. Hopefully he will come back to Wattpad and start writing again, but for now, we all just want him to relax.

And he wants to fix a certain motorcycle... Yeaaahhh....I don't know how I feel about him getting another motorcycle after what just happened. But he has promised to wait till he gets another bike and now actually get a car. Maybe he'll be a better driver, no wait actually maybe a drunk driver won't hit him again.... I don't remember if I said that Shayne was hit by a drunk driver, but he was and the guy got a DUI and other legal system things that bore me....

Petriana31 Even though you discontinued your book, still an amazing writer and an amazing artist! She did a fanart piece for Corrupted Loyalty, she drew Amarisa. Amarisa was fun to write about..She is Seto's familiar... Yeah but check out the art and her writing! :)

CatZeBlackCat An amazing artist! Check out her art!

There we go, my brain hurts guys. I spent the last two hours on a college application and I still have all my homework to do. A history project and essay, Math test and math textbook homework, Web Design programming to do..

Ahhhh...dammit. I should get started on that. I don't finish my HW till one or two in the morning...maybe I can finish is at 11 or at midnight this time..that would be nice..