Chapter Twelve

Hey guys, what's up? Hope you are having a good day/night. I wanted to thank you for making it this far. I reached 100+ view. I am so happy. Thank you 💝

- Chapter Twelve - Alpha Devil

I woke up from my dreamland, and found myself alone. I spent this time thinking. Thinking about certain someone was no where near what I wanted, but my mind ran back to thinking about him. He was my mate, and I needed to think about him. However, I didn't want to. I didn't want to feel like that again. I felt something shake inside of me. I didn't know why, but I felt like going out. I tried containing myself. I was scared, what if he was out. I tried containing myself, but then I found breathing hard, I didn't know what to do. My body wanted to go out, but my emotions held it in place. I felt that air became less in the room. The next thing I knew, my body was walking out. My emotions, and my mind couldn't stop it. It felt like someone was controlling me.

I went out, and felt air go though my lungs again. I kept breathing hard, until I felt better. I thought about going back again, before my mate sees me. However, luck wasn't by my side. My body didn't listen to mg orders. It never moved, as I ordered. After a second, I heard a voice, it was demanding and controlling. It was my mate's voice.

' Shit. ' I thought. 

" You didn't think you will escape, did you? " he said.

My breath became harder. I couldn't stand straight. I started feeling a little dizzy. After a second, everything went Black, and I felt myself being carried. I felt sparks all over my body, so I knew it was my stupid mate who carried me.

I woke up, and found myself chained in a dark room. Everything was dark, so I couldn't see anything. I was full body chained, so I couldn't move a muscle. My body was screaming the word ' Pain '.

" Hope you are enjoying your time. " I heard my mate's voice.

I tried talking, but a cloth in my mouth prevented me. I wanted to scream, and snap at him so badly. However, I couldn't. My first time meeting him was yesterday, or probably this morning. I didn't know how much time passed, so I couldn't catch it. No windows were in the room, so I couldn't know if it was day or night.

" Now listen to me, and listen probably. You are my fucking mate, remember that. You are one of my fucking belongings. You are mine, so act like it. You should listen to me, and don't disobey me. I thought I told you before, but you have one hell of a thick skull that doesn't absorb information. So I have to show you the consequences of disobeying me. " he said, dangerously.

I wanted the ground to open, and absorb me. I didn't want to be near him. I was so scared. My mate was no where near a true mate. The mate I dreamed of. I nodded at his words. Of course, I agreed to none of it, but I was afraid to talk. I kept it to myself. After that, my mate left me alone, and walked away. I wanted to escape, but I couldn't, because I was chained. This place didn't seem to have a way out too.

' If I want to leave, I had to face my mate. Maybe, I can just reject him. ' I thought. ' No, this will hurt him. I don't want my mate to suffer. He is no were near what I wanted, but still. The moon goddess chose him for me. Maybe, I could change it. Maybe, he suffered before, so this changed him. But if I really wanted to keep him, and not reject him. I needed to know who is he first. I know nothing about him. All I knew was that he was an alpha which was pretty obvious. Okay, but I can do nothing about it, while I am chained here. ' I thought.