(21) +0 -250

Another week has passed and nothing good has happened, aside from losing more weight which I'm proud of.

Ashton, Michael, and Calum came by to see me since they haven't seen me in more than a week. They say the fans are curious as to what's going on with me but not to worry about the uproar. When you use the word "uproar", how am I not suppose to worry?

When they came over I was sleeping. My mom let them in anyways since she thought I could use the company. All I've been doing is sleeping recently. What ever happened to not being able to sleep? Who knows. They came over with a DVD and we watched it downstairs in the living room. It was a pretty good movie, from what I can remember. I wasn't paying attention to it most of the time. I just kept thinking about how much things have changed since I last hung out with the three of them.

When it was time for everyone to go, we all got up. Maybe I should have ate something, because once I got up everything went black. Usually I ride it out but it wasn't stopping this time. The nausea and lightheaded feeling weren't going away. I heard someone call my name once I felt my body go limp.

~

I start to wake up in a cold place, whispers around me. I try to focus on the words of the whispers but can't make them out. They're just quiet enough for them to be masked in mystery to me. When I open my eyes, I notice I'm not at home, causing me to sit up with a jolt of energy that I don't have. Yet again I feel like I'm going to pass out, but the feeling passes just as quickly as it arrives.

"Luke?" I see Mom say my name. "How are you feeling sweetie?"

No wonder I'm cold, I'm only wearing a hospital gown. "How'd I get here? What happened?" I ask her.

"You fainted, so we took you to hospital," my dad says. "You woke up in the car, don't you remember?"

"No, not at all," I say, trying to remember. "I remember being at home and now being here."

"You must have fallen asleep," my mom says soothingly.

"I guess."

I pull the covers up around me listening to my mom worry about me. My dads nodding his head, agreeing with whatever my mums saying. I'm sort of tuning them out.

Hospital? I ended up in hospital?

That's when a nurse walks in. She starts talking to me, asking me if I know why I'm here and where I am. I answer her with the obvious answers and she seems pleased. She leaves, wait, she's coming back. With a wheel chair?

"What's that for?" I ask.

"We need to measure your height and weight, and your body is in no condition to be walking on its own," she explains.

What bullshit. I get a little dizzy, so what, I think to myself, not daring to voice my thoughts.

I look over to my parents. They're giving me a look that says, "just go with it, don't make a big deal." Which is exactly what I was planning on doing. I guess I'll just go with it to make them happy. Better not disappoint them anymore than I already have.

"Alright," I tell the nurse, and she helps me into the wheelchair, wheeling me down the hall to a room with an electric scale and a tape measure taped to the wall. The room looks empty besides cluttered counters, a spotless desk and three chairs. My nurse, whose name I've learned is Laura, puts a paper over the area where the weight appears on the scale. She then helps me to stand up slowly, and supports me while I step on to the scale.

"I'm going to let go now, are you ready?" She asks me. They're treating me like a glass doll here, and it's extremely irritating. I tell her I'm ready and she lets go. What a surprise, I can stand fine on my own!