Chapter 27

Chapter 27-"I want to make out!"

Kiara Knight's POV

Two Months Later

"No dad. There is nothing like that!" I tried to assure him even though I am lying. He sighed at my words and looked at me again.

"So, you are not dating anyone?" I huffed and sat beside him holding his arm.

"No dad. After Sam, I am not ready to date anyone so soon unless I know them too well." I feel really sad to lie to him like that. I and Alex are meeting secretly as he comes and goes from New York to Los Angeles to meet me. Since Alex has the hold of dad's security, it has been easy to manage, but dad somehow got to know that I am dating, or at least that is what he thinks. Dad nodded his head.

"Okay. I believe you. But, no dating. Not now. You can start dating when you are twenty-five or may be thirty." I gasped at his words. My brothers are hiding their smiles. My mother, who is sitting beside my father is doing the same. She should be supporting her daughter.

"Dad! Okay, why even date at thirty? I will start dating at forty! Oh why even do that, I will not marry at all. I will stay single my whole life." I sat straight folding my hands near my chest with a huge scowl on my face as sarcasm dripped off my tongue. That did it and my brothers are now on the floor laughing. They just need a reason to laugh like maniacs. Their laughs are so contagious.

"That is not what I mean and you know Princess."

"Darling, she is now twenty-one. You don't have to be that strict on her." Mom intervened. I grinned at her and she smiled back. He sighed.

"Okay. But may be at twenty five, not sooner than that." Oh, it is sooner than that, Dad. Sorry!

"Okay. Anyway, mom, I a staying at Tiffany's tonight." I looked at mom and before she can respond, Oliver spoke.

"You are spending so much time with her these days. Just because you got new friends doesn't mean you forget your brothers," he said over dramatically. He knows that I am going to meet Alex tonight. Since the day Tiffany found us in the bathroom, she has been helping us sneak out. I make an excuse of staying at her house whenever Alex comes to town.

But that night, not only did we get caught by Tiffany but also Oliver. God, he one or the other way knows. Even when I was with Sam he knew. Oliver came in and demanded the truth. I tried to convince him and he I almost convinced that nothing is happening between me and Alex, but he found out that night. He saw me and Alex kissing.

I still remember his face. Utter shock! No words came out of his mouth. He only made hand gestures for a minute and then tried to speak before pulling his hair out as he started to panic. I started to panic too. I thought he might tell others. I know he is not going to tell mom and dad, but maybe my brothers. Alex calmed and took Oliver out to speak with him. When they came in Oliver seemed calm and happy for us.

"Well, she is the only female friend I have in these twenty-one years so I tend to spend more time with her." Oliver gasped at my words and put his hand over his chest and faked a few sobs, I glared at him.

"My Little sister has grown up. She is having her own friends now. Oh, the bird is flying." He put his hand on Zander's shoulder who is laughing along with my other brothers and Oliver rested his forehead on his hand before his shoulders started shaking as though he was crying. I sat up from the couch where I sat beside dad and went to Oliver before punching his back with my fist.

"Really? The bird is flying? That's your best?"

All the others joined and it's a huge drama with lots of fun.