22

The week was going by quicker than I thought and before I knew it Yoongi was leaving tomorrow.

"You're going to come with us and watch our comeback stage, right?" Yoongi asks.

"Of course" I say which earns a smile from him.

"I'm your number one fan after all" I grin and Yoongi laughs and nods.

"I'm well aware of that" he says as he leans his head against my shoulder and plays with my fingers.

"I'm assuming you can't come with me tomorrow so I just want to spend this little time I have left with you, just being in your arms" Yoongi says and I smile and nod.

"I'm so excited to see you up there on that stage" I say and he moves his head to look up at me.

"Then I better do my best ever so I can impress you" he says and I laugh and bite my lip.

"You don't have to try very hard to impress me" I say and he smiles and moves so he can kiss me.

He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss.

I had really missed all of these moments.

Just being able to sit here with him was the best feeling ever and I never wanted this moment to end.

"It's gonna change our life's forever" he smiles when he pulls away.

"Don't I know it" I say.

"I'm just happy that you'll be right there beside me" he says and I grab ahold of his hand and smile.

"I know your anxiety might get the best of you but I just want you know that everything will be okay. If you start feeling anxious just look at me and remember that no matter what happens I'll always be here and that I love you so much" I say and Yoongi smiles.

"Okay" he says as he kisses me and lays his head in my lap then rests our hands on his chest.

We stay there like that for hours.

Just each other's company was enough for us.

We were happy this way.

Hours pass and we finally decide it's time to sleep.

I was sad that Yoongi was leaving tomorrow but at the same time I was extremely happy that his comeback stage was only a week away.

"I love you" I say and Yoongi smiles at me and pushes back a strand of my hair.

"And I love you" he says.

"Good" I say and he smiles and leans his head against mine.

"I'm really gonna miss you" I sigh.

"I know but I'm going to make it up to you, I promise" Yoongi says as he kisses my nose.

I smile and nod.

That night I fall asleep in Yoongi's arms,

the only place I felt safe.

-
A/n: I wasn't going to update today but I told myself I would try my best to update everyday so I did !! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Also happy birthday to our amazing leader, Namjoon! 💓💓