5:\\ Dior Red

Tyler

"Just so you know, we only kissed. Amy isn't exactly the relationship kind of girl but she is the kind of girl who is extremely easy. I don't know why most girls these days are like that, but I don't mind having to chase them once in a while." I announced to my older brother who was staring at the TV like it was a treasure map.

"Except she was playing me all summer, she faked her love for Aaron- I hate that guy- and made me work my ass off to get her attention.

And today, as soon as the final bell rang in our class, she walked right past me as though I were nonexistent. Are you hearing me Chase?" I flailed my arms in front of his face, but he ignored me.

"Look Ty... I don't care, high school relationships never last anyway. I think you should wait until college. Speaking of college, I should be heading off. See you in three months little bro." Chase announced, grabbing the simple suitcase from beside the chair and walking out the door. He left me absolutely mental as I stared at the TV now. He left me with my train wreck of a brain.

Any girl that can resist me is one worth chasing, right? Or am I giving myself too much credit? The thing is, she doesn't ignore me or anything, there are actually times when she gives me her full undivided attention and we do stuff, but other times she so damn cold to me I just want to put her in a hot shower to warm her up. So I followed her until she stopped to talk to her many, many girlfriends.

"Amy," she and her friends glanced at me, "can I borrow her for a second?" I asked their permission as they exchanged looks and nodded.

"Go for it." One of them said and Amy reluctantly turned to look at me with her sovereign blue eyes. I was at a loss for words.

"Hi Amy." I greeted her as she continued to study me skeptically, she crossed her arms over her chest and casually licked her lips before speaking.

"Is there a reason you had to pull me away from my friends Tyler?" She said, her voice cold but a smile tugged at the edge of her lips. Of all the beautiful girls, I had fallen for the one who could easily win a most willing to cheat on me award and I would happily let her ruin me. I shook the thoughts away and gulped.

"I had a question." I felt the sweat trickle down my forehead unnoticably. I glanced at her and smiled.

"Go on..." She uncrossed her arms and smiled now.

"I really like you Amy. Maybe even more than a friend. And I was wondering if you would be interested in having lunch with me sometime."

It didn't even take her a second before a reply flew out of her mouth, "no, I have to go."

"Wait Amy," I called as she skidded away and toward the parking lot. I knew Aaron was impatiently waiting for her as he had done for the past two years, and I also knew that he would leave if she took too long. Maybe I could drive her home.

"Tyler, I like you too but I am sort of in a relationship." She muttered, putting her hand on her opposite arm and hugging herself. I kept my eyes from wandering and stared straight at her.

At hearing this I almost flipped out of control. It made me excited yet giddy and I knew Aaron was to blame for her shyness. He always did that to girls. He acted like he knew them and took what he wanted, then he'd just leave them behind when they least expected. But I had never heard of one of his left-overs complaining about him. He wasn't bad to them, but somehow I just knew he must have let them down easy.

"Aaron isn't really a relationship kind of guy... " I muttered as her eyes widened. As if she didn't know, the entire school knew he would play around and dump his girls but somehow he had a way of not having them hate him afterward.