6 T E E N

Lonzo Ball ;
Lately Me and Jada been having a couple of arguments here and there , I lied to her about the other day when Denise came over , I was stressed and Denise just happened to be there , I didn't mean for it to happen , and I feel real bad for lying to Jada , cause like I said I love her .

"So why is she texting you at late nights Zo?" She asks me getting dressed , today me and her have a basketball interview for the ucla cover and sports news .

"Babe I don't know can we just talk about this later or better yet never ." I say the last part lowly .

"You know what whatever just brush it off like always just know I always find out the truth , always ." She says and I just start to get dress .

As of right now we just got to the gym and we walk to our coaches and say hi and all that good stuff .

"Okay you guys go right there and pose ." The photographer says and we do .

Right Now me and Jada are playing 1 on 1 , She trynna front for the camera so , I gotta show out too .

As I cross her up , I dunk .

"Your ball baby girl ." I tell her and she bounces the ball between her legs and crosses me up and it's a 3 .

"Best at it ." She smiles and I laugh , I really can't imagine not being with Jada , I don't know how but she got me geeked , but I already know when I tell her the truth about what me and Denise actually did , she's not gonna trust me anymore .

As of right now we're sitting down filming a segment .

"So how do you guys work out y'alls relationship , because you guys are both athletes so how does that work ?" A lady asks us .

"It works out fine , She goes to my games , I go to hers , we live right next to each other so we can see each other anytime we want , But other than that I think everything about our relationship is good ." I say and she looks at me and smile.

"Do y'all ever get competitive when y'all play against each other ?" She asks us .

"Always , I don't think there's ever a time that we aren't competitive with one another ." Jada explains and smiles at me .

"Yeah but she always loses ." I say and she looks at me .

"I do not ." She says .

"Yeah sure ." I say and we continue on with the interview .

As of righ now they take a couple of more shots of us and we head back to my apartment .

"That was fun ." She smiles as she lays on my bed .

"Yeah ." I smile at her and kiss her .

"Babe can I straighten your hair ?" She asks me .

"No ." I laugh and she gets on top of my back as I'm on my phone and starts playing with my hair .

As she falls asleep in my arms , I see I got a text from Denise , Got damn I can't catch a break .

(909)XXX-XXXX
Babe please answer me , Stop ignoring your feelings Zo , you know your still in love with me and Jada was just a rebound .

Zo 😏
Denise I told you it was a mistake I don't want you , you caught me at a bad time , look your a great girl but your not for me Denise , I'm sorry .

(909)XXX-XXXX
Zo I can't raise a child by myself ...

Zo 😏
What you talking about ?

(909)XXX-XXXX
I mean I'm pregnant and your the father .

I've dug myself in a whole , that isn't gonna be easy to get out of .

|| 5 votes and 5 comments. What y'all think Jada gonna do? Comment .
Zoe ||