F.O.U.R

A few minutes later, everyone finally stopped looking at Zane. Zane was still in the corner, head down and knees to his chest still on his phone. Someone went up to him and sat down in front of him. Zane looked up and saw white hair and green eyes looking at him. Zane tried to ignore him, but the white-haired male kept staring at him.

"What do you want Travis" Zane sighed. "I just thought you wanted some company" Travis shrugged.

"I don't think to stare at me is keeping me company" Zane mumbled.
"Sorry but you're just really pretty," Travis said.

It was true, Zane was probably the prettiest person on the street. His pale skin contrasted well with his pitch black hair. His eyes a rich blue that resembled diamonds. His natural light pink blush that was slightly covered by his mask. Too bad everyone disliked him to notice.

Zane looked back at Travis with a shocked expression.
"W-what do you mean by that?" he said. Travis just smiled.

"Travis, what are you doing talking to Zane?" Said a cold voice. Travis turned slightly and looked up to see his girlfriend Katelyn. "I'm just keeping him company" Travis answered. Katelyn glared at Zane before telling Travis to get up, which he did, leaving Zane in the corner all alone again. Before Travis went with Katelyn, he winked at Zane.

Zane would hate to admit it, but Travis actually was nice company. But Zane is alone once again.