cruel

<<previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

"How is she doc?, Is she okay?" They asked.

"Don't worry, she's okay, she's stable now, you can visit her now, but please don't let this happen again, she lost a lot of oxygen in her lungs, it'll be bad for her if she kept on not taking her medicine"the doctor said, the others feel relieved and took a big sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

after hearing that mina was okay they feel relieved, GOT7 heard what happened so they went to the hospital to check if mina's okay.

"oh, oppa" chaeyoung said to yugyeom. they all looked at them and got shocked that they're there.

"we've heard what happened to mina, is she okay?" jackson said and they all nodded.

"yes, mina is okay now, she's resting now, you can check her if you want"jihyo said to got7,

 then they all went to the room to check mina, bambam is so worried so when jihyo said that they can check mina he immediately ran to the room and open it, bambam saw mina sleeping then he walk towards mina slowly,he held mina's hand and say sorry to her, he knew that mina can't hear it but he don't care, a tear suddenly fell from bamabm's cheeks , jackson tapped bambam's back and try to calm him.

"minari, i'm so sorry, this is my fault, i'm sorry" bambam said while holding mina's hand.

"bam, it's not your fault, neither mina's, no one like what's happening right know, the both of you were just a victim here, don't worry if we knew who the hell did this, we'll probably kill him/her." jinyoung said while they're tapping bambam's back.

meanwhile, when chaeyoung saw what bambam did to her pengu, she felt mad at bambam, she don't know why, maybe she blames bambam for what happened?, well we don't know.

'get your hands away from mina' chaeyoung thought to herself while glaring and watching bambam from the window of mina's room.

'wait, why am i even being like this?, am i jealous?'
'HELL NO!'
chaeyoung thought to herself again. then she's just watching bambam again while crossing her arms. minutes passed and got7 left the room.

"thanks for letting us see mina" yugyeom said then they bowed infront of twice. twice bowed also then got7 left the room. minutes passed and mina already woke up, chaeyoung and the others rush to her room and hugged her tightly.

"yah mina-ya, why did you do that huh?, i hate you"jeongyeon said while a tear is falling from her eyes, she hit mina's arm slightly then hugged her. the others hugged her also and they become dramatic at that moment, while mina is just smiling at them and letting them hug her.

 "guys stop it, don't worry i just forgot to take my medicine, but i'm okay" mina said. 

"just forgot your medicine?, you know it's still dangerous right?, don't do it again" dahyun said and mina chuckled.

"alright i got it okay?, i won't do it again, promise" mina said while putting her arms to her chest and they all laughed.

"btw, can we leave now?" mina added.

"well yes we can leave now, but for now let's just stay here for the whole night and leave tomorrow morning, can we?" nayeon said and mina nodded, they talked for awhile, suddenly mina's stomach growls and they all heard it, they all laughed and so mina too.

"guess mina unnie is hungry huh?" tzuyu said and mina cuckled.

"what do you expect?, mina didn't eat for the whole day"momo said, luckily momo has a jokbal on her bag and gave it to mina.