3 : Second Favor

"You haven't gone to Aion recently"

I was working in my office at Allac's headquarter when Alexander Locke's voice made me look up from the laptop. The tall pretty man stood leaning against the door frame with his arms folded across his chest. Normally, I welcomed his charming smile, but now, I felt irritated. I already had to deal with my grandfather's lecture about Aion. I didn't want to hear it from my CEO too. Wasn't he supposed to be on my side?

Closing my laptop, I stood and begin to put things into my Hermes tote. I had come into the office thinking to work, but now that my mood was destroyed, I'll just go back to my condo and watch movies instead.

"I didn't think you could be so moody" Alex chuckled and caught my arm as I walked passed him.

When I tried to pull my arm out of his hold, Alex blocked the doorway with his long leg.

"What's with you lately?" Alex's tone no longer held mischief while he looked at me with concern. "Did something happen with Eli Frye?"

I couldn't stop myself from flinching at the mention of his name.

"Calla"

I wished he didn't ask me anything further. I, myself, don't know the answers.

"Let's go to lunch"

I didn't want to go, but Alex's hold on my hand let me know I didn't have any choice.

Of course, my luck had me encountered the four musketeers of Aion as soon as Alex and I entered Lily. It was hard not to notice four gorgeous men all in their three-piece suits, sitting in the middle of the restaurant. How did they know I would be at Lily?

"Calla"

And of course, before I could make my escape, Ben Carter had to call out my name. Now that I think about it, I still need to return the two favors he still owes me. It's essential that whatever "favor" it was, the man will be left crying in his bowl of cereal.

"Nice to run into you here"

Yeah, right.

"Why don't you join us to lunch?"

I'd rather not.

"Calla has her own room. Why don't you join us instead?"

I turned to Alexander Locke and gave him the hardest glare I could muster up. But Alex just smiled and put his arm around my shoulders, guiding me off to the private back door. It was really unfortunate that the four founders of Aion followed behind us.

"Calla-sama, what would you like today?" Hideo spoke in his usual native tongue.

"Reika's special for today is fine with me" I smiled softly at the sweet older man while he poured me tea.

Hideo then proceed to take everyone else's order.

"Oh Hideo-san" I said before Hideo walk out the door. "Make sure to give the bill to Mr. Carter since he'll be treating today"

Even though I was speaking in Japanese, the men in the room knew enough of the language to know what I just said.

"It'll be my pleasure" Ben smiled as if nothing was wrong.

I gave Ben Carter a calculated smile while reaching for the cup of tea.

"Mr. Carter, I was wondering how far along you are with those paper work?" I asked casually.

Ben's smiles froze. We both know he only completed about half of the work. To be honest, the man was very capable at what he does. To finish half of the work I gave him in 3 months was very impressive. The work that would take a year to complete, Ben Carter could finish them in half the time.

"Since I'm sure you're almost done, I was hoping you could help me with the Vina deal." I ignored Alex nearly choking on his glass of water. "Consider this the second favor you owe me"

Ben's smiles completely disappeared. Vina is one of the biggest global commerce shipping companies in the world – owning 70% Europe port. Allac's development side of the company recently won the expansion competition that Vina had set several months back. Normally, Alexander Locke would go handle the deal himself, but Faron Rodriguez, the billionaire shipping tycoon is notorious for fancying gorgeous women and men. It's dangerous when someone as pretty as Alex go meet Faron Rodriguez. The same could be said about the handsome, All-American boy Ben Carter.

"Alex" I glanced at my amused CEO. "Don't forget to send Mr. Carter the appropriate contacts"

"Sure" Alex smiled while he continued to enjoy his wine.

"Dude... what did you do?" Mason Banks whispered to Ben Carter.

I acted like I didn't hear the whispering while I sipped on my tea.