Bicker

Siri saw the confliction flash through her eyes, but she still nodded. 

"Can you keep these letters safe.  Away from this house.  Away from Ryu's eyes?  These letters are to the people I care about and I have some words I would like to say to them." 

"Why can't you say it to them now?"  Nurse Nancy asked as she stared at the stack of sealed letters.

"Should something happen to me.... Should I die early.  I want you to give out these letters to the people I've written letters to."  Siri told her.  "You promised me, so you must keep your word."

"But nothing will happen to you."  Nurse Nancy told her. 

"I know.  Nothing will. Ryu won't let anything happen to me.  I know."  Siri smiled slightly as she continued talking.  "But it's just in case.  We don't know what the future holds for us.  And I would like to tell the people I care about my thoughts and feelings should something happens to me, that is all." 

"But--"  Nurse Nancy began to say before she was cut off again. 

"You promise me.  Do I need to give it to someone else who'll follow my orders?" 

Nurse Nancy held the stack of sealed envelopes in her hands and shook her head no. 

"This servant will do what your Highness asks.  This servant will hide these letters away from this courtyard and only bring them out should..." 

"Should..."  Siri said sternly reminding Nurse Nancy to continue. 

"Should something happens and Queen Siri is no longer with us."  Nurse Nancy said with a sad voice.  She had really started to love their Queen.  She was virtuous, kind, gentle, talented, and beautiful.  She is everything a Queen is supposed to be.  But most of all, she made King Ryu happy. 

"What else?" 

"No one is suppose to know."  Nurse Nancy said dejectedly as if Siri bullied her into making the promise. 

"No one is suppose to know what?"  Ryu's voice came from outside the opened door.  

Nurse Nancy quickly hid the letters under her robe and bowed as Ryu entered the room. 

"That I want to paint you."  Siri said as she smiled sweetly at him.  "Actually, I want to paint the both of us together, on the boat you took me on.  On the Night of the Moons.  I need you to sit here." 

Siri said as she took his hand and led him to a chair as Nurse Nancy made her get away and close the door.

"And sit still.  I need to make sure my painting is to your likeness first, before painting the scene of your second gift you gave to me." Siri talked as she started painting him.  "It was that night that you asked me to be your Queen." 

"The first night I called you my Queen."  Ryu said as he smiled back at her.  "The first night I made you cum with my fingers." 

Siri's smile widen at his words.  "You mean, seduced me." 

"Seduced you?"  Ryu said.  "I was not the one who seduced you.  It was you who seduced me." 

"Ha!  How?  Would you say I was the first one who seduced you?"  Siri said as she placed her brush down, then she placed her hands on her hips. 

"Who told you to wear that seductive red dress that made it look like you walked on clouds! It was as if you were gliding on the pathway instead of walking! The dress showed just enough of your breast to tease me the whole day, driving me insane with lust because every time you moved, it would show just a little bit more of your beautiful breast, but then quickly cover it back up!"  Ryu told her. 

Siri stepped back from the desk and made her way towards Ryu. 

"You are right.  I did wear that dress to seduce you."  Siri admitted.  "I guess it worked, because look at where we are now." 

"Em."  Ryu agreed as he held her in his arms.  "Only my Queen has enough courage to seduce this King.  And make this King fall completely into your honey trap." 

Siri laugh loudly as she captured his lips. 

"Then, this Queen shall open up this honey trap and seduce you again this night."  Siri whispered as she pulled back to look at him. 

A shit eating smile was on his face as he nodded his head to agree.  "My Queen, you did not disappoint this King." 

"Em."  Siri agreed.  "Neither did you disappoint this Queen."