Four

Alexandria's POV

"Do you need a lift home?"

"Not today." I reply as Jake and I walk out of our last class. "Corey doesn't have training so I'll just wait by his car."

"Well I'm always here if you need me."

"I'll keep that in mind." I playfully punch Jake's shoulder and he smiles.

"I'll see you tomorrow Lexie."

"Bye Jake." I watch as he walks out to the parking lot before retrieving my bag from my locker.

I gasp as I'm shoved against the lockers. My bag drops to the floor and my arms are pinned above my head.

"Hiya cupcake." Finley is standing over me.

"Finley?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'm glad you remembered, Finn is fine." He smirks down at me. My breath hitches as he gets closer and I try to maintain my composure. "I'll pick you up Friday at eight."

"What?"

"For our date?" Seriously?

"What date?"

"Don't play dumb Lexie I know you want me."

Oh my god he is gorgeous!

Concentrate Alexandria!

"What gave you that impression?"

"Playing hard to get huh?"

Just breathe!

"I'm not playing Finley I don't want to go out with you." I try my best to sound confident. I don't care how gorgeous he is. He is a player. I don't need a guy like that.

Finn seems taken back by my words. He stares at me for a moment and I feel myself blush. His smirk grows and I know he noticed.

"COLLINS!" Finn is pushed away from me and suddenly I'm being pulled towards the parking lot. My eyes follow the hand holding me and I see a very angry Corey.

"Corey?"

"Shut up Lexie just get in the car." He opens the passenger door and pushes me inside. He rounds the car slamming the door shut and shoving the keys into the ignition.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly. Corey stares at the road as he drives.

"Stay away from Finn Collins." Corey says finally. "He is bad news. He uses girls, Alexandria."

"Don't you do the same?" I blurt out but then put my hand over my mouth. Corey chuckles.

"Yeah I guess but I don't want that happening to you."

"He doesn't look like a footballer." I state.

"Well he is and one you should stay away from."

"I didn't want to talk to him." I lie. "He came up to me."

"What did you say?"

"I told him I wasn't interested."

"Good." Corey nods to himself. "Good." The rest of our drive is silent. I realise this is the most Corey and I have spoken ever. I smile to myself at the thought. Maybe my cousin isn't that bad.

...

"Your highness your father has requested that I return to Denmark." Robert says over breakfast.