Twelve: A Zodiac gave me a midget form

DUSQUARR'S POV:

The lights in the sky had surprised everyone, even myself. Someone had made a contract with an extremely powerful beast, so powerful Mother Nature acknowledged it. This wasn't good for us.

And then I realised. That light was coming from that garden. 

At first, I had thought maybe a contract with an old dragon but even with that, it was still a situation we can adapt to. This isn't.

A Zodiac forming a contract means certain catastrophe and change in the world, even the fairies will be wary.

In my mind, only one person could accomplish such a feat. That little girl, Amaryllis. She was abnormal to this world—powerful, intelligent and devastatingly adorable. Even I could admit it, that little red face of her was very attractive.

And no, it is not paedophilia. I'm well aware of her physical age and will wait until legal age before expressing any sexual interest. I'm not interested in an underdeveloped body, but I know she'll look delicious when she grows up.

The boys—all members of Amaryllis' new class—had tagged along with me. All seemed rather good-looking, surely going to cause many heartbreaks. And surprisingly, two of them seemed rather obsessive over what happened after they heard me whisper her name.

Isn't she only twelve, how has she already grown a harem?

Too bad it won't last a long time.

As we marched along, the people who had come out to see the light show were now disappearing. Many still hadn't checked their houses and thought that it would be better than to find out what caused those brilliant lights.

I felt it as we got closer. The garden was overflowing with life and energy, even more so than usual.

So this is what happens when a Zodiac truly awakens. We had not yet entered the garden premises yet but I knew those boys were somewhat struggling along, this was much too hard for their bodies to stand. Even if it had remained as the same condensation before the contract was formed, they would have struggled endlessly.

It made sense why that girl could enter though, such power at this age. Truly reasonable to call her the most blessed throughout the realm.

As we neared the pure white gazebo where Aries always lay, the boys were practically falling over. Sighing, I formed a barrier over them, protecting their frail selves from the unexplainable pressure produced by the small structure.

Standing at the entrance, I spotted it immediately.

A cute, toddler-sized girl lay on the poofy wool of Aries.

My eyes squinted. Was that really Amaryllis? Her hair had grown longer and turned a candy pink while her size had certainly diminished. Even her outfit changed... 

Is that the legendary contracted form?

But it seemed so cute... Shouldn't it be more ferocious?

Turning around, I saw the shocked expressions on the boys' faces. That mixed with awe at the adorable little girl peacefully sleeping against the sheep.

My voice was softer than normal as I spoke to the Zodiac. "Aries, we need to take her away—of course, you are free to join us. Amaryllis is still a student of my school and has to attend classes. If you don't allow her to go, she may miss crucial developments. If you don't mind, could you also please decrease your aura? It's affecting everyone." Calculating black eyes stared into mine and the small ram hesitantly nodded before his aura mostly disappeared.