I

25 votes? thanks guys

At first, she seemed like an angel.

An angel with skin so clear, you could see through her soul.

Little did I know, the angel actually had demon wings...

-----

I get out of my car, slamming the door a bit too hard just like usual, and letting out a deep groan. I place a hand over my eyes to cover them from the bright sunlight. I start to walk, without really looking where I'm going.

My eyes trail around the beach and they finally land on her.

The fallen angel.

I abruptly stop walking and my mouth falls open.

There she was, standing there, with her cameramen crew, everyone running around to set up the decor for the movie she was starring in.

She seemed surreal to me. Her skin was so bright, her lips looked to soft, her dark hair was falling over her almost non-existent chest.

She turns her head to me and our eyes finally meet. I feel my heart beating out of my chest. She gives me the lightest smile, showing her perfectly aligned white teeth, before looking back at the camera.

 She gives me the lightest smile, showing her perfectly aligned white teeth, before looking back at the camera

She looked way older than me. In her early twenties, at least.

I'm only a 17 year-old young ass teenager...

I place a hand over my chest to feel my sternum pouding to the rhythm of my heart.

She gave me butterflies to my stomach.

It's like she was magical.

I took a few steps closer to hear her act. From what I can hear, the movie is about a girl named Sophia who fell in love with a younger one, but got cheated on. As I expected, she plays Sophia.

I wonder what her real name is...

Gosh, her voice is beautiful...

She looks over at me and smiles to me again, a bit more coldly this time, before exchanging a few words with the crew. They decide to take a short break and she jogs to me. I feel my heartbeat increasing.

Why am I so nervous?

She reaches up to me and furrows her brows as I stand there like an idiot, not a word coming out of my mouth.

"Hi." she goes with her angelic voice. Words have escaped my mind, I can't seem to bring myself to talk. I'm left speechless.

"This is a private set, no visitors are allowed on the beach while we're filming. I'm going to ask you to leave, please."