ATTENTION READERS!

Okie dokie, Son of Satan, God, or juist Jarod here, telling you my ideas for future fanfics since this one is almost over. Probably only 3-5 chapters left. So, I have 11 ideas. Read all of them and pick which one you would want more. And to pick, comment on the section. Enjoy!

1. Naruto Hatake: When Naruto was born, he was taken in by the infamous Copy Ninja, Kakashi Hatake. And later, he somehow gets the Sharingan, that he must keep secret. Read how this will effect the Shinobi Nations in drastic ways.

Pairings: Maybe Naruto x (Fem!) Sasuke or possibly Naruto x Sakura, Idk.

2. The Student: After Itachi killed off his clan, Hiruzen orders him to take Naruto Uzumaki and train him until he turns 13 so he can be a genin. After that time, Naruto comes back with two goals in mind. Become Hokage and protect Sayuri Uchiha. (Or another female Sasuke name, open to suggestions)

Pairing: Naruto x (Fem!) Sasuke

3. Raised by Criminals: Naruto Uzumaki, kidnapped at birth by Obito Uchiha, and is raied by the Akatsuki as a whole, until Konan, his surrogate mother, tells him to go back to Konoha on a mission. Make Friends his age.

Pairing: Readers choice! Just no Hinata....

4. 10 Years Early: Naruto befriends Kurama at age 6, resulting him being able to go Tailed Beast Chakra Mode at and early age. Read on how this tiny detail will work through history!

Pairing: Reader's choice! Just no Hinata...

5. The 6th Hokage: After defeating Pain, Naruto is surprised to find himself the newest Hokage, earning him new friends, and enemies.

Pairing: Naruto x Sakura

6. The Change: What if Naruto's reaction to Hiruzen Sarutobi's death was 100x worse than it originally was, and swore revenge on Orochimaru like Sasuke did to Itachi. What will happen when Naruto leaves with Sasuke?

Pairing: Naruto x Karin? Naruto x Sakura? Naruto x Temari?

7. Naruto of the Sharingan: Sasuke dies fighting Haku, his last actions were giving Naruto his Sharingan. Now with a newfound goal, Naruto trains and strives to get stronger so he can accomplish Sasuke's dying wish. Kill Itachi Uchiha.

Pairing: Naruto x Sakura or Naruto x Harem...

8. Help: After the fight in the Valley of the End, Naruto returns to Konoha with a hole in his chest, and his heart and mind shattered. Now it's up to Konoha and his friends to fix the broken blonde and not be destroyed in the process.

Pairing: Reader's choice. You know the drill.

9. Betrayed: Naruto succeeds in bringing Sasuke back, but in bad condition, but is immediately turned against by all his friends, including Kakashi and Tsunade. Feeling betrayed, he tries to kill himself, only to be stopped by Jiraiya, and surprisingly Sasuke. Read about how Naruto's former friends react to the news...

No Pairing.

10. What Would Happen?: What would happen if Naruto was almost assassinated, and was taken in by the Third Hokage, and eventually trained by the God of Shinobi?

Pairing: Reader's Choice

A New Dream: Accidentally killing Sasuke at the Valley of the End, Naruto goes back home, grief stricken and depressed. He then swore that he would honor Sasuke's ambition by killing Itachi Uchiha, and continuing the Uchiha Legacy.

Pairing: Reader's choice. You know the drill by now.

And Finally

The Neglected Child(or Prodigy, or anything else, I wanna be original) When Minato and Kushina don't end up dying on the day that the Kyuubi attacked, they are happy to raise there twins. Naruko, who has the tails of chakra, and Naruto, who has the soul of the mighty beast. But soon, Naruto begins fading from their memories and takes the full frontal of hate Konoha has to offer. Then 2 people enter his life that will change it for the better.

Pairing: Probably Naruto x (Fem!) Sasuke, IDK, but its my favorite pairing to do lol.

I know, he doesn't have a Sharingan, and you're probably thinking.

"He's going to copy everyone else and have the same plot and stuff." Is what went through your heads right? Well, WRONG.

Come on my lil demons, it's me we're talking about. You know I'll twist that shit to my own liking whenever I want lol. But, just saying.

Those are my ideas for stories after I'm done with this one. But a hint before I leave.

A villain will appear, one that was forgotten, but had not disappeared.

Boom. There;s your hint. Have fun guessing. It amuses me.

Til next time my lil demons!