Meet Lexi - part 1

Sneak peek
Malfoy has a sister!

Malfoy manor
Draco's POV

"Don't be shy sweetie come over" my Aunt Bellatrix said pulling me over by my hand, I leaned down and looked closely I knew it was him but I couldn't say.

"What's wrong with his face?" I asked trying to find a way out. Just then i stood up and heaed the pitter patter of small footsteps. Oh no. Lexi is coming.

Hermione's POV
Bellatrix had taken my wand and confirmed I cast the spell, just then a door opened, it was a door that had steps the other side. A little girl with Platinum blonde hair and grey eyes stepped out. She looked about age 5 but I couldn't be sure.

"Lexi" I heard Lucius whisper, he sounded softer speaking to this little girl. She looked at him and Narcissia and ran to them. She jumped at Narcissia.

"Mommy. Daddy. Who twis?" She said pointing at us, both of them stared blank like a secret had been spilled.
"Now, now Lexi. Come with aunt Bella to met the people will you." Said Bellatrix. Wait aunt Bella? She said that she was an aunt to this girl? That means! Malfoy has a sister!

Bellatrix brought the little girl over to us. Bella picked her up and showed her, mine and Ron's faces.
"Who is twey?" She asked again, Bellatrix breathed before saying,
"These are the three people Draco tells you about." She pointed to each of us confidently. The little girl gulped loudly before cowering into Bellatrix's shoulder. What had Malfoy said?

Later!
Ron's POV
I heard Hermione scream but I couldn't do anything. Just then steps came downstairs, what did Wormtail want now!

But it wasn't him, the little girl came down and sat on a stool outside the cell door.
"Hello" Luna said to the girl, the girl looked up from her hand and looked at Luna.
"Miss Lovegood, have you got another story?" She said smiling.
"I'm sorry no but, I'm sure Harry and Ron have some questions to ask you" Luna said sweetly with a reassuring smile.

Harry walked over to the cell door. "Hello" he said to the girl.
She looked at him with fear in her eyes. Why was she scared?
"What do you want?" She asked, me and Harry looked at each other. I shrugged.

Harry's POV
Ron shrugged. I turned to the scared little girl.
"Who are you?" I asked her she looked confused.
"I'm....." she hesitated to answer, just then Luna said, "sweetie you need to tell them" the little girl
Nodded her head.
"I'm Lexi Cassidy Malfoy, youngest Malfoy and......I'm 5 years old" she's answered confidently and looked at us.

"Wait your 5 and you live in the hell hole?" Ron asked shocked out of his mind.

"What do you mean?" She asked him,

"I mean you live in a house full of death eater and I bet you hear screams of horror" the little girl giggled at his comment,

"Ever heard of magic?" She said with her hands on her hip and smirking, "the room for meetings has a swilencing charm and i love my home! It's big!" She said doing a twirl.

"Ok but how do we leave here?" I asked just as we heard steps coming down. Just then Draco Malfoy came down.

"There you are princess"
He said not noticing we were there,

"Dwaco!" The little girl said as he picked her up and spun her around.

"Come on. We have business to attend to." He said, just then he turned around and saw us,

"Malfoy? You were just nice?" I said to him, he looked down.

"She's my baby sister. She is the only thing I have."
The girl nuzzled into Draco's neck, he looked at her "I would never hurt her. She means the world to me." He said smiling, Malfoy did love his sister. Just then he left leaving us gobsmacked.

"Surprising huh?" Luna said, me and Ron turned to her, "Malfoy loves her, she is his world. He can be sweet. Just when it means the most." Luna said putting a hand on our shoulders.

-pop- Dobby appeared.

Lexis POV
Dwraco took me upstairs, and I saw the girl from eawlier laying across the floor, Dwaco stood next to mommy holding me,
"Mommy? Daddy? What's wrong with her?" I whispered,
My mom lwooked at me and so did my dad.
"Don't worry princess. She is delt with. She will never hurt you now." My daddy said smiling at me.

A few moments later.

Hermione's POV
She held the dagger to my throat.
"STOP!" I yelled, the boys all stopped and she moved me forward.
"Drop your wands. I said drop em." Bellatrix said to the boys who did as they were told,
"Pick them up Draco." She told Malfoy and soon enough he did and him and his mom stood to the side with the little girl, who was in Lucius's arms.
"Call him." Bellatrix demanded,
"Call him." She repeated just then Lucius put the little girl down and she stood next to his leg. He pulled up his arm and began to move his dark mark.

The ceiling light began to creek and then -Crash- it fell to the floor. Ron caught me before I was crushed.
Harry grabbed the wands from Draco. I took one last look at the little girl. She had glass stuck in her leg and was crying. I felt sorry she was only little.

Draco's POV
I felt week for letting Potter have the wands but Oh well.
"Owwwwwweeeyyyyy! Mommy! Daddy!" Cried Lexi I looked over and she had glass in her leg.

"Those monsters! They will die for hurting my dear sweet baby!" My aunt shouted, I picked up my sister and sat her on my lap on a chair. My mom healed her whilst my dad and aunt talked about the matter at hand.

A day later.
Hermione's POV
I sat outside on a steep. I couldn't get the little girl out of my mind. She was tiny compared to us and was in pain.
"Hermione u ok?" Harry's voice cut in, I looked at him as he sat next to me.
"Who was she? The little girl?" I asked him, he breathed in.

"Her name was Lexi, she was 5 and was Malfoy's little sister." I let a tear roll down my check. That 5 year old little girl almost go crushed.

"That little girl, before we left, she was in pain and had a big piece of glass stuck in her leg. She could have died" I said whipping my tears.

"Hermione I'm sure she is alive. You could have died if we didn't do that. She is fine come on what's the worst." Harry said,
I smiled and thought yeah she is alive but Malfoy or not I owe her a apology.

"What happened when you were in the cellar?" I asked,

"The little girl came told us about her and said she loved her home. I guess Luna was telling her story's because she asked for one and we got to see the sweet side of Malfoy." Harry said Allowing me to progress it.

I was a nice thought and I hope I can see that little girl again.