23

yoongi;

"Just make sure to text me when you get the time" Y/n says as she clings to my waist.

"I will. I have to go y/n" I say as I try to pry her off but she won't budge.

"I don't want you to leave" she whines.

"I know you don't but I'll see you Monday morning" I say as I kiss the top of her head.

"That's a whole week away" she says.

"Y/n, really. I have to go" I say and she sighs and moves back.

"Don't miss me too much" I say as I lean down and peck her lips.

"No promises" she says.

I walk towards the doors and turn to see y/n leaning against the piano with a sad face.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you more" she says and I smile and head out.

As much as I wanted to just stay with y/n now was my time.

Our company had already released pictures of us and now we were becoming an even bigger hit and we didn't even do our debut stage yet.

Once I get to our dance studio we instantly start dancing.

This would be all we'd be doing for the whole week to come.

Lots and lots of practicing and readying ourself for Monday.

Bang pd wanted everything to be perfect and that was totally understandable.

I mean this is our debut stage after all.

This is where people will determine if they actually like us or not.

So we practice and we practice and we practice some more.
-
"It's finally time everyone! This whole week of hard work and practice will show through today! Now go out on that stage and show everyone that you want this!" Band pd says.

After a whole week of nothing but extreme practice and dieting it was finally time for us to officially debut.

I peeked my head around the curtain and looked around but there was no sigh of y/n at all.

"Where's your girlfriend? She's coming to watch us right?!" Hoseok says as he pokes his head around the corner too.

"Let me go call her" I say and walk towards my bag.

I was extremely nervous and my anxiety was getting the best of me.

Right now I needed to relax and I needed y/n.

I click her contact and put the phone to my ear.

After many rings I get sent to voicemail.

I huff and stuff my phone back into my jacket pocket.

"Okay guys, you're on!" The man calls out and we all meet up in a group.

"This is our time you guys. This is the moment we've been working so hard for. Let's go out there and show them who we are" Namjoon says and we put are hands together.

"Bts!" We shout as we make our way out to the stage and ready ourselves.

The crowd had a small group of fans and the rest were people with giant cameras, ready to record us.

I skimmed the crowd again and just as I was losing hope I heard an all too familiar voice.

"Woo!!!" I hear and my eyes land on y/n who was smiling brightly and waving her hands in the air.

Beside her was Zico who was laughing at her behavior.

I feel myself relax instantly and I move back into position.

"Ready?" Namjoon whispers and we all reply back with a yes.

The music starts,

then we begin.