Periods?!

I was currently talking to Adrien about ideas that we could write for our project. It was going pretty well then I expected; I thought he was some egocentric jock that only thought about himself and having a good time, but it seems I was wrong. Well, partially wrong....

Furthermore, after a few moments with Adrien, I received a strange text from Melissa.

😝Mel😎: Hunty come to my place. Its an emergency!!!!!!

Her text got me by surprised and I rushed to her place; saying my goodbyes to Adrien and basically kicking him out of my house.

When I was at her doorstep I started to bang the door, but there was no answer.

"Mel!!!!" I yelled, but I only got silence. This worried me even more; so I got my keys and unlocked the door.

I stayed still in the living room to see for any signs of an attacker here, but there were none. Then after a short while I heard sobbing.

It sounded like........ Mel.

I ran upstairs to her room,(that the sounds were coming from); and slammed the door open.

Mel was currently sobbing in her pillow, she then looked at me with puffy glassy eyes, and tears stains on her cheek.

"Okay, who is it that I have to kill?!" I said in a rather sadistic voice.

"Hunty it hurts"; she said while she clutched her lower stomach.

I ran towards her side and grabbed her hands; I was truly worried about her. What happened to her to let her cry like that? I have never seen her cry before, well this hard....

"Here" she said grabbing my hand and guiding it to her lower stomach. I touched it and it felt normal; that was until, I felt something hard and move.

"Shit!" I whispered scream, and took my hand off that place. 'What was that just now?'; I then looked at her and said. "Don't tell me your knocked-up"; I said rather worried.

She shooked her head hard and said .

"Of course not!"

"Then what is it?"

"Its my period."

In my head I mentally face palmed; what does she mean by period??

"So let me get this straight......." I said trying to recollect myself. "You're telling me, that I rushed here and worried my ass for NOTHING?! By your stupid PERIOD?!" I practically yelled at her. I thought something bad happened for her to get all riled up like that; but it was just because of her period?!

Do periods hurt that much? (A/N it does )

Then I saw something that I didn't think I would see in my life; Mel was tearing up, she then let the tears slide off her eyes to her cheeks. She was crying; I made her cry.

The girl that I vowed to protect, the girl that used to stand up for me from the bullies; my best friend. And I made her cry.

I was shocked, I didn't know what to say or do; I just stood there, seeing her as tears fell from her eyes to her cheeks. It broke me.

"Hunty, why would you say that?!" She said in between sobs.

"I'm sorry Mel; I didn't mean to-" I was cut off by Mel's sudden outburst.

"You know what Hunter? I don't give a fuck anymore." She yelled at me.

I was shocked and taken a back for a few seconds; then I thought, wasn't she crying just a second ago?, was the only question I could ask at the moment.

"I-" I tried to apologize again, but I was interrupted by her once again.

"I'm sorry Hunty, I didn't mean it." She said with guilt in her eyes.

I just stood there, again shocked; she was angry just a second ago, and now it seems she's going to cry again. I'm so confused.

Is she Bipolar?

Then again; I do remember that periods make women's hormones all over the place. Maybe that is what's happening now.

"It's okay ." I tried to calm her down; "I know you didn't mean it."

"But I yelled at you."

'She yells at me all the time though?'

"It doesn't matter. Now do you want ice cream." I said trying to cheer her up and succeeded.

Their were sparks in her eyes and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Cookie and cream please." She said excitedly, she looked like a little kid.

I smiled at her and just nodded.

When I came back with the chocolate ice cream, I sat at the floor with her and put a thin blanket over us; we then started to go on Netflix and decided to binge watch this series called Supernatural.

And that was pretty much my day with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you get bad cramps?

I do XD that shit hurt like hell T_T