Almost murdered

His Bad Luck Charm is currently #847 in the Humor chart! I'm so happy I don't even know what to say! Thank you so much for reading everyone!!

Before you start reading this though, I'm not sure if I mentioned already, but there are quite a few unrealistic scenes in this book. Just go with the flow please  :P

This chapter has not been edited.

***

I walked up and down the hallway, waiting for a chance to come across my prince to give him the phone back. On my way, I ended up passing by the hospital's news agency and decided to fill out a lotto form for the weekly lottery because I was one thousand percent confident that today was my lucky day. 

As my mood danced above a rainbow, I happily skipped up and down the hall waiting for my prince to show up. 

Unfortunately, my lucky day didn't seem to be as lucky as I thought it would be because after 3 hours of waiting, there was still no sign of my prince. Instead, there was me dressed in an old fashioned nurse uniform, stuck in a room full of crying kids as we all prepared to get our vaccinations. To make matters worse, my assailant was the one giving the injections. 

So you're probably wondering how I got myself in this situation, right? I mean, why would I, a full grown human need a vaccination that I most likely already had when I was a kid? 

Well let's scroll back 30 minutes and I'll tell you all about it. 

It had been exactly 2 and a half hours since I began waiting for my prince. 2 and a half hours of walking up and down the hospital, hoping to catch a glimpse of him. But of course, my yearly lucky streak had already died off. I was back to being the queen of bad luck. The next scenario only confirmed it. 

Feeling tired, I decided to sit down a little to rest my almost swollen ankles. I sat and suddenly the man who was sitting beside me pulled me into him and pressed something sharp into my side. 

"If you make a single noise, I'll kill you," he whispered into my ear. I felt shivers run all over my body. 

"I-Is that a gun?"

He didn't answer. Instead he pushed whatever he was holding deeper into my side and pulled me up so we were back on our feet. I had the urge to cry but strangely the tears weren't dropping. I just let the man pull me around until we were stood in front of the newborn unit. 

"Please don't hurt me," I begged. The tears that weren't falling finally decided to show up. They began dropping until I was suddenly blinded by them. A loud ugly sob escaped my lips, causing the man to push the weapon he was holding even deeper into my side. This made me shut up but the tears continued to fall. 

"You see the baby there?"

I shook my head. I couldn't see anything.

"That one, the one in the corner. My wife cheated on me and gave birth to that bastard."

Another muffled sob escaped my lips. He began squeezing my arm tighter. 

"I need you to bring the baby over to me?" 

It didn't register what exactly he wanted me to do nor had it occurred to me what he would probably do after I complied with his wishes, but too scared to say or do anything that would cause him to hurt me, I simply nodded. 

"Good. Here is a nurse uniform. Wear this and they'll think you're one of them," he said as he pointed to the nurses in the room. Only realising their presence then, I was about to call out to them but realised I would probably be dead before they could even take a step, I decided to shut my mouth.