Author's Note.

Is there going to be a sequel? 

Is there going to be an epilogue?

Are there going to be a bonus chapter? 

Is this the end?

Those are a couple of the questions that I have received. 

Answers: No, No, Yes, Kinda, Yes. 

There isn't going to be a sequel to TBBA because honestly, I can't come up with a plot for it. I'm not saying there isn't a possibility of a sequel but the possibility is slimmer than skinny jeans. 

There will not be an epilogue because I'm honestly not a big fan of the ones that skip 10 years down the road plus it wouldn't really mix well about what I have planned. This is where the next question comes into play. There will be bonus chapters, ones that don't really connect to the plot and more like specials or OVA's if you're into anime or something. 

I won't lie, when it comes to a story like this, there is definitely a pressure. I'm not saying that it's bad or anything but I'm kind of taking a break and writing more when I feel like it. The specials won't be a regular thing but something once a blue moon. So the plot of the story is over, but the characters are definitely not done, I'm just going to be a little more lax on the updates. 

I'll be honest, I didn't think that this book was going to blow up like it did and have people that are so loyal and willing to read it or the fact that it has hit home with a lot of you. It's comforting to know from messages that Flora is a character that a lot of you can see yourself in. That has to be one of the greatest compliments I have ever received because it means I'm not alone and neither are you guys. Flora was created as a way for me to get my insecurities across and maybe even try to find the good in them too and knowing that people all around the world are going through what I've gone through too, makes it easier. 

What I'm trying to say is that no matter how alone you feel if the thought that you're the only one experiencing something, you're not. There will always be a person/light/something that will help you through no matter what and that there is no need to feel ashamed about yourself or your struggles. Struggles are just something that helps you grow in the long term and makes you a better person. 

ANYWAY ENOUGH WITH THE SAD SHIT, I'M NOT CRYING OR ANYTHING BB'S HEUHEUHEU. 

Again, I just want to thank you guys for reading this and I'm appreciative of all your support.

Follow: Follow me so you get the latest news about my profile and when the new story is posted. 

Vote: You know I love em votes.

Share: Know someone who likes the baddest of boys and the awkwardest of girls? Show them this story. 

Comment: Tell me what you thought of this story, how it has affected you, how it made you laugh/cry. 

So I'm going to take a little break, just a tiiiiiiiiiiny one. Nothing too big but I should be up and running in about two weeks or so, maybe sooner. But in the mean time, spam my account. Write on my profile's wall, message me, tag me in things telling me to get to work faster haha because I'll be hella lurking. 

Again, thank you so much for reading this story and all of the support <3 I'll respond to comments pretty soon.