Chapter V

Yeonas eyes shot open after her nightmare. Looking around she realized that she had fallen asleep on Jungkook's bed. A warm blanket was wrapped around her body.

She looked to her right, horrified at the boy sleeping peacefully next to her. She looked down at her body, signing in relief that she fully clothed and that he didn't take advantage of her whilst she was unconscious.

The girl glanced at the door, then back at the boy next to her. She wanted to make a run for it since it was early morning and most of his fellow members are probably dead asleep from the events from the previous night.

Kicking off her blanket, she swung her feet off the bed and on to the wooden floor, trying not to make a sound.

Just as she was about to stand up, she heard a low groan by the person next to her. Her eyes widened the moment she realized that Jungkook was waking up.

She panicked, debating on whether to pretend asleep or make a run for it.

Although staying here and pretending to be asleep was a smart idea, she hated that she would spend more time with the monster on her right.

But running for her life could go both ways. She either escapes or gets caught by the one and only Jungkook.

She decided to take the risk, quickly standing up and trying to run to the door. Trying.

A large hand wrapped around her small wrist, instantly dragging her down onto the mattress.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice questioned the girls action, calmly.

"I'm sure you already know the answer, Jungkook."

"Drop the attitude, Yeona. It won't get you anywhere." He growled, obvious hint of annoyance dripping from his voice.

"The solution is pretty simple, Jeon. You let me go, and you will never have to deal with my 'attitude' again." She said in a 'duh' tone.

He rolled his eyes "I've been searching for you for the past 4 years. Don't you even think about me ever letting you go again."

Yeona frowned as she heard his words. "What do you mean you're never letting me go again?"

Jungkook sat up, releasing the females wrist from his grip and stretched. His upper body in full view, her eyes automatically dropped to his biceps, and then to his abs.

He smirked, fully aware of the girl that's checking him out. He cleared his voice and turned his body towards her direction. "It means exactly what you heard."

She averted her gaze, biting her lower lip from frustration. His eyes went from her eyes to her lips.

It was silence till she decided to speak up. "I hope you rot in hell."

His eyes looked up at her own. A small chuckle escaped his lips "If I'm going to hell, I'm dragging you down with me."

"You already made my life a living hell, Jungkook. Remember?" She smirked, fighting the urge to strangle him.

Jungkook frowned upon hearing her words. He hated that it was true. He hated that he was the reason for her pain.

His thoughts were cut off when he saw Yeona standing up and walking towards the door, trying to turn the knob. But of course, it was locked.

She sighed and turned to the boy whom was sitting on the bed, his eyes following her every action.

"Jungkook, open the door." She demanded.

With a tilt of his head he responded to the now annoyed girl "You don't have the rights to boss me around, Yeona."

She gritted her teeth. "You don't have the rights to keep me captive here!" She yelled at him, feeling like she had all the freedom taken away from her.

"Watch your voice, Yeona!" He yelled back.

"No! You are playing so unfair, Jungkook! You don't have any reasons to keep me here till the day I die, yell at me while I'm not allowed to raise my voice the slightest bit, and control me like your puppet!" The angry pirate argued back, wanting her independence back.

"We talked about this Yeona! As long as you are on my ship you will obey my commands and do as I say! Everyone has the same rules and you are no exception!" He stood up, pulling a white shirt over his head.

"We also talked about how I don't want to be on your ship! Have you ever even asked yourself what it's like to be in someone else's position?!"

"You have very high expectations of me, don't you Yeona? I'm a pirate for fucks sake! Of course I don't think about others! I'm selfish and I know that. I'm unfair and I'm well aware of that! I set a goal and I don't stop for nothing!"

"You are all those terrible things, Jungkook! You see something that doesn't belong to you but you still call it yours!"

He signed "That's the point, babe. Life isn't fair. People aren't fair. People don't play games with rules. And I'm just playing it like everyone else."

"Not everyone is like that! You have the decision to choose but you do-"

"Conversation is over, Yeona. I'm not changing my ways and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it." He finished his sentence, putting on his boots and leaving the bedroom without a single glance.

The door slammed with a loud thud, hearing the same sound of the door being locked and footsteps fading away.

The girl sighed, looking around the room searching for something to do. Her gaze stopped on something suspicious under a wooden tile.

The tile was slightly crooked, it looked like it was been opened or damaged. She bent down, placing her hands on the tile and easily removing it from the floor.

She gasped at the object under the tile. It was a silver colored key, it looked old and some iron was taking the place of the silver.

She looked around, her first guess was the door. She rushed to it immediately, jamming the key into the hole and turning it both ways. It didn't work.

She tapped her chin and looked around. Her eyes widened as she saw the treasure chest. Running over to it, she pushed the key in. Just as she was about to turn it, a knock was heard from the other side of the door.
---
Honestly, Yeona is such a strong character, lowkey love her

---Honestly, Yeona is such a strong character, lowkey love her