c h a p t e r f o u r : h i s s w e e t g i r l

h i s   s w e e t   g i r l

h i s s w e e t g i r l

d o m i n i k

"My sweet girl," I purred lowly in my chest and watched her pant and moan quietly as she had one hand gripping onto my hair whilst the other was currently preoccupied with holding onto something else. I nipped at the top of her breasts, smiling as it elicited another endearing mewl from her plump lips. "You're my sweet girl, aren't you, Isla?"

She whimpered in response and buried her nose on the crook of my neck, breathing in my scent deeply as I continued to grind us both on each other, craving the friction that causes our light high, her sleek heat rubbing against the underside of my hard length.

I knew she hasn't been touched in this way before, a very good sign for everyone or else I wouldn't have given two shits about killing anyone who'd dare pleasure what was mine. She was pure in every way and it only fueled my alpha pride knowing that I'll be the only one to taint and taste that pureness.

My eyes raked over her form, arousing me even further with her young, curvaceous body and innocent face; how could I not want to ravish her?

I've already thought of different ways on how to take my pretty, little mate.

On her back, her legs spread wide for me to ravish her wet pussy and pulsing clit, or standing up with my hands groping onto her round perky ass whilst her full creamy breasts bounced in front of my face, or on her hands and knees, jack hammering into her as I shot ribbons of my cum into her womb.

Goddess, the mental image itself had my balls clenching.

But despite her being well endowed in all departments, she was petite, a small, fragile thing that needed my protecting. And I didn't have to guess why the Moon Goddess had us paired up as mates; Isla needed me, just as much as I needed her.

Total opposites that were made to be together for all eternity, and I was going to make sure that it stayed that way. No one was going to steal my Isla away from me. Not even her family; a family that needed to be dealt with, I'm afraid.

I soon stopped my assault on her neck and chest, placing one last lingering kiss on where I was going to put my mark someday.

My wolf was grumbling at me, with both of us already naked he was persuading me to claim our mate then and there on the forest floor, but I knew she wasn't ready. She was too oblivious of the ways of being mated and she deserved better than getting fucked by me, in her father's lands no less, in spite of my earlier thoughts. I'll be teaching her in her own pace, guiding her and have her explore herself in the world of pleasure that I was about to bring now that she was in my grasps