Back in town // It's good to have another girl in the house.

Back in town// It's good to have another girl in the house.

"Nah, it's a four bedroom." I spoke into the phone as I wiped the pizza grease off the kids hands. I'd been pretty M.I.A. from everyone, I haven't even spoken to my parents in the last two weeks, only Christian.

"Did you get any furniture or anything yet?" He asked me over face-time and I shook my head yes. "Did you set it up yet?"

"I got the boys dressers full, along with their closets and their beds set up. I haven't gotten a chance to put sheets on them yet, I was waiting for the paint to dry. But other than their beds everything in their rooms are good. They take turns in each other's rooms playing while I get more things put away and unpacked. I finished painting the living room today, later while they're in bed I'm going to set everything up." I sighed and placed my phone on the little island in the kitchen.

"I can't believe you moved back to the United States and haven't even told anyone." Christian laughed lightly as I began to slip my jacket on. "Awe, where are you going?"

"I want a puppy." I found myself saying and his eyes bulge, "You heard me right. I'll call you later." I grinned and hung up the phone. "Boy's get your coats!"

"Where are we going?" They slid down the hallway in their socks on the hardwood floors.

"It's a surprise. Come on." I urged them and they quickly gathered their coats and we made our way out the door and into the car. Once they were all buckled up, we drove off to a pet store in the middle of the city. We ended up buying a pink bowl and cute pink bow collar along with dog food, toys and puppy pads. They still didn't understand what we were doing till we physically climbed into the small fenced in area where little puppies were laying. Instantly, the boys began looking at the dogs but my eye was drawn to a small little husky pup in the corner. I walked over to her and held my hand out for her to sniff it before she got up with her tail wagged and pushed her head under my hand.

"Awe!" The twins cooed. We sat with her for a little while before deciding she was the one we wanted to take home. After a long, boring adoption process we were finally in the car on our way back home.

I leaned my hand over and pat Betty's head, "It's good to have another girl in the house."