Back in town// Mommy what's wrong with Theo?

"Theodore! I just finished painting that!" I yelled as I clicked answer on my phone, not even bothering to check it, "Gabriel- No! Theodore Asher!" I groaned, I literally just went to use the bathroom. "Hello?"

"You went back to London?" Asher roared into the phone as I limped over to the kitchen.

"What? No, the opposite actually. We're still in the process of moving but we've moved  back. It's supposed to be a surprise." I stated in confusion as I ran a hand through my knotted hair. A shower. A fucking shower and a nap is all I want right now.

That's when I saw it. The boys had somehow managed to get to the gallon of red paint on the counter and dump it all over my dog. "Betty! No! That is enough! Both of you to your rooms, now." I yelled furiously. They huffed and stomped over to their rooms.

"Um. What?" Asher asked after a silent moment.

"They covered our dog in a gallon of paint then got gray paint all over the hardwood floors. All I'm trying to do is finish unpacking this goddamned house so I can invite my family over and I literally have no slept for forty nine fucking hours, coffee is my life source right now and- Betty no!" I stopped my mini rant when she went to jump on the couch. She obeyed and I let out a breath of relief before slowly sliding down the floor until I was sprawled out, looking at the roof.

"Where are you?" He asked with a sigh. I didn't fight it and gave him the address. I heard the annoying beeping then slid my phone across the floor as I just laid there.

About thirty minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I groaned and rolled my body rather than getting up. I put my hand on the door knob and pulled myself to my feet. When I clicked open the door, I wasn't surprised to see Asher, Rhiannon, Blake and Damien standing there with bags of stuff.

"Welcome to my house that is currently treacherous at the moment-" I was cut off by Theo's screaming. Instantly I was on alert and ran down the hall into his room, only to find that he had gone into another episode of his intermittent explosive disorder. He's just like his mom when it come's to medical issues, and Gabe is just like his dad. It makes me feel horrible knowing that I'm the reason my kids are all stocked up on meds.

"Hey- Hey." I got on my knees and tried to grab his hands, stopping him from hitting me any more, when he goes into these episodes, he has no control of his anger. And I can guarantee that it's hard for him, because I know exactly how he feels. I had it up until the age of fifteen. It started to subside once I gained some more self control. I looked at the wall behind him and saw that he's threw his head into the wall, leaving a hole in it. I sighed then turned back to Theodore.

"Mommy what's wrong with Theo?" I heard Gabe cry. I turned my head and saw Asher, Rhiannon, Damien and Blake in the door frame. I ignored them and focused on my son.

"Breath, Theo." I tried to calm him down and get him to stop screaming. A minute or two later, I managed to stop the screaming and now it was just his soft sobs. I pulled him onto my lap and cradled him, cooing in his ear. "Mommy's here. You're okay, I got you."

He went limp in my arms as he began to drift off to sleep. Once I knew for sure that he was passed out, I lifted him up onto his bed, wincing at the pain on my ankle before I turned and began to limp back over to the door. Fucking hell this seriously hurts.

Asher grabbed my arm once I was near him, steadying me. "Are you okay?"

"Dandy." I mumbled then wobbled past them and into Gabe's room. He was sniffling in the corner of his bed and I sighed as I sat down besides him. I wrapped an arm around him and kissed his head. "You know that he doesn't mean to scare you, right? He can't help it."

"I know." He nodded wiping his tears.'

"Come on, let's get this paint out of you hair." I nudged my head towards the door and he instantly ran towards the door. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before getting up and limping towards the door. I let out a whimper of pain as a sharp feeling ran from my ankle to my leg. What the hell is wrong with my foot?

"Noah, what did you do to yourself?" Damien asked me with knitted eyebrows when I came out of the room. Everyone else had disappeared so I assumed they were in the living room or kitchen.

"I fell earlier. That's all." I mumbled and glanced into Theo's room before slowly closing the door and walking down the hall. Damien placed his hand on my lower back and helped me stay up. I walked into the kitchen where Rhiannon was cooking something and talking to Blake and Asher. I moved away from Damien and walked down towards the bathroom where Gabe was waiting. I started the tub then he climbed in. It took me about ten minutes before all the paint was out of his blonde hair and another fifteen to scrub the paint off of his body. Once he was done, he demanded his duck towel before he got out.

I cracked a grin and pulled it off the door and wrapped it tightly around him before we walked out of the bathroom.

"Quack. Quack. I'm a duck." Gabe hopped into the kitchen. Everyone began to laugh, even Asher. I directed him down the hall and changed him into his pajama's before walking back out into the kitchen.

"What're you cooking?" I asked Rhiannon and leaned against the counter.

"Spaghetti and meatballs." She said in a sing song voice and I nodded. "You look super tired." She turned to me as I yawned.

"I am." I sighed.

"Why don't you go take a nap and I'll make sure the boys are taken care of. I'll give Theodore a bath when he wakes up." She offered. Normally I'd argue, but I could barely keep my eyes open. I walked down the hall after a quick thank you and just fell onto my bed, not even bothering to take my shoes off.

The door clicked open and I groaned and sat up and rubbed my eyes, "What?" I asked as he switched on the light and closed the door. He sat at the end of my bed and lifted my leg, making me wince.

"When did this happen?"

I shrugged, "I don't know at like three in the morning the day before yesterday."

"Why were you up at three in the morning?" He asked in confusion as he placed my foot on his lap and began rubbing it. I didn't get a chance to explain before I drifted off into a deep sleep.