Author's Note

Hey guys!

I'm so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated here in about a gazillion years. But I promise you that I haven't been doing nothing!

You see I've had an idea for the next story I want to write after I finish this one and what I've done is I've put up a bit of a taster chapter of it to give you all a preview of what the story will be about. It's hella long and probably could be split into a couple of chapters so I apologise in advance for that. But I would really appreciate it if you guys could head over and read it and let me know what you think!

The book is called Shadowed Truths and it's about the son of Bucky Barnes and how he deals with the complicated life that being someone like Bucky's son involves. I explain it more at the beginning of the book but if you like he sound of it again, I'd really appreciate any thoughts and feedback on it so far.

I'm not really sure where I'm going to take it yet but it's definitely an idea that I'm really interested in pursuing. But what I'm going to do is continue on with this story and try to finish this one first because I love it so much and want to complete it... I have many ideas on what is to come! And then if you guys like the sound of Shadowed Truths I will then move on to writing that one.

Thanks again for everything! I'll be getting back to updating this story now.