Chapter 34

A/N 

Thank you for all your kind comments :) It really made my day. I was also planning on finishing this story by chapter 40, but the more I thought about it, the more I decided not to. There's still so much more I want to write about. Thank you once again for listening with my cheesiness <3 <3 

Enjoy! 

_____ 

I blink to Nicco looking at me worriedly. I steadily get out of his arms and laugh nervously. "What happened?"

"You fainted." Nicco furrows his brows tightly.

"How long?" I gulp.

"Just a minute."

"Damn, I was picturing the four of us showing up to fight with y'all and saving the day." I pout a little as my parents and uncles meet up with us. They all gaze at me a little worriedly but they can sense that I'm going to deny everything and keep pushing through. I don't even know why I fainted. 

"Like superheroes, aye?" My father pats my head.

"You watch way too many Marvel movies." Rob rolls his eyes.

"Is that all my dear son says after missing for months?" My father gasps shockingly. Even though they're the same height, my father picks up Rob and squeezes him tightly with a hug.

"Daddddd," my brother complains in pain. "I have injuries, and you smell really bad." He says once he is let go. He steps back and rubs his neck embarrassingly. His looks away but I can see the blush on his cheeks. 

"Oh, where'd you get those?" I point to the glasses Rob is wearing. They look like normal glasses, but when I take them off and look through them, my vision is full of high-tech screens. "Whoa, this is cool." As I focus on Nicco's face, there is a target and a bunch of graphs analyzing him. It makes my head hurt.

"I made them!" Uncle Sky pops out of nowhere and into my vision. I jump back a little in surprise. As usual, he carries his portable computer. He wears the same pair of glasses and has his portable computer screen flashing from his arm band. 

"Uncle Sky! Been forever!" I grin happily as I hug him fiercely. I temporarily forget all the pain I'm in. Before he can speak, I hear three throats cleared.

Turning around, I see my Uncle Tony, Leo, and Dante trying to look unconcerned. "Sup dudes," I nod. 

"You little pipsqueak," Dante narrows his eyes as Tony and Leo frown. 

"My favorite Uncle Tony!" I hug him and grin. He smirks triumphantly at Dante and Leo. "Dude, I think I have more scars than you." I start pointing out all the new ones. 

"Really?" Tony scoffs, believing he can beat me. I show him the fresh wounds, which Tony proceeds to bandage them immediately. Then, I am about to show the old ones but I stop as I realize that some of them might even be gone because of the super-healing-juice-thingymajig.

"Alright, that's enough," Nicco of all people intervenes. "Stop hogging him." He huffs in a, dare I say, jealous tone.

"I'm just kidding." I sigh happily before leaping onto both Dante and Leo. I grab them by their necks and hug them. 

"You two are both my favorite uncles of course." I ignore all the sweat and grime all of us. We aren't getting any cleaner. 

"Who's blood is this?" I grimace as I'm covered with fresh blood.

"Oh, I have a stab wound." Dante shrugs, but winces just a little. "It's pretty shallow, no worries." Tony goes on over and starts inspecting the wound.