File: "No Questions, Just Run!"

"Hey, Nat," Clint walked into the commons floor living room, looking at the woman. "Have you seen Percy? I need to talk to him about something."

"Mm, I think he's with Bruce. Ask JARVIS."

The archer looked up at a nearby camera, "JARVIS?"

"Master Jackson is currently with Dr. Banner one floor below where you are. I believe they are doing yoga."

"Yoga?" Clint raised an eyebrow but went towards the elevator, "Why is Percy doing yoga?"

"I do not believe either of them know, if I was being honest, Agent Barton."

"Huh. That's bad, right?"

"...I am inclined to say yes."

--

"Just breathe deeply," Bruce was saying in his calm, soothing voice. "Hold it for five seconds and then-" He stopped, looking at Percy when he started wheezing, "...Do you know how to breathe at all?"

"You know what," Percy rolled to his back on the Yoga mat, pouting. "You're mean. I don't know why I'm here."

"I don't know either, you said you wanted to hang out."

"Yeah, 'hang out,'" He flapped a hand in the scientist's direction. "Not... This."

"For a superhero, you're pretty lazy," The brunette snorted. "Fine, we can stop. What do want to do?" He regretted his question when a mischievous grin made its way on the son of Poseidon's face.

--

Clint out of the elevator and walking down the hall when he suddenly found himself being dragged the other way at high speeds, "Percy, what the fuck?!"

"No questions, just run!" The demigod panted, making a sharp turn around a corner leading to the stairs.

"Run? Why do we have to-"

A loud roar echoed through the tower, shaking the walls and floor.

Clint's eyes widened, "Run!"

The two took the stairs as fast as they could, the sounds of the Hulk running behind them the only thing filling their heads. The archer was terrified; was this what Nat felt? When he looked over at his friend, he had to do a double take. Percy was grinning widely even as sweat ran down his face. He was enjoying this.

"What did you do?" The marksman demanded, ribs aching from the run but not stopping in the slightest.

"Nothing- no, really, I swear! We're pla-" And the son of Poseidon honest to the gods squealed when a large green hand caught him from behind and he was pulled into the Hulk's arm.

Hulk grinned widely down at the demigod, "Hulk caught Guppy! Hulk caught Guppy!"

Percy gave him a tired, yet happy, smile, "Yeah, Green Bean. You won! What's your prize?"

"Hulk want milkshake!"

"Alright, milkshakes it is! To the kitchen!"

Clint could only blink as his best friend climbed on top of the Hulk's shoulders, whooping as the other took off towards the kitchen like an overly-excited puppy, "What the hell just happened?"

--

"Hey, Percy. Hi, Hulk," Steve walked into the kitchen, dressed in his sweats from his morning run. "Have you guys seen my- Wait, Hulk? What're you doing here, Bud?"

Hulk was sitting where the dining table used to be, the furniture magically gone, and he had whipped cream all over his face, looking adorable for someone everyone saw only as a monster. At a closer look, there might have been sprinkles in his hair as well.

Percy wasn't much better. There was caramel on his neck and hands and whipped cream topped his head like he was a cupcake. Sugar or something similar was all over his clothes, turning the black to white. Sprinkles were scattered all around him and he was holding a tub of ice cream over his head as he stood in front of the open freezer, looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"Hulk want milkshake," The green avenger rumbled happily, licking some of the whipped cream on his face. "Guppy make Hulk milkshake."

"Is that so?" Steve looked at the demigod, who was slowly inching his way towards the blender. When he stepped further into the kitchen, he noticed that, after Percy was done making a milkshake, he'd add it to a giant bowl. He figured that was so the Hulk can have a nice serving. "Want some help?"

Percy squinted at him in suspicion before nodding slowly, sliding a container of sprinkles towards him across the counter, "...Knock yourself out."

"That sounded more like a threat than anything."

"Mm."

"Oh, my God."

--

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Sally smiled kindly at Tony she and the genius sat in the living room with coffee.

The Stark fiddled with the sides of his cup, looking at the dark liquid, "Yeah."

"You don't sound happy."

"No, I am. I'm just... Scared," He said the word quietly, like he never admitted that to anyone and it made the woman's heart ache. "Sorry..."

"Sweetie, it's okay to be scared and nervous. You worked hard to make this date wonderful for Percy, I know he'll love it. Did you know he calls me every night?"

Tony looked up and said happily, "Yeah, he never stops talking about you."

Sally smiled kindly, "And did you know that he only ever talks about you?"

"I- What?"

"Mm, even if this date turns out horrible, I'm sure my son would love it because he's with you. He's so in love. I've never seen him like that, even when he was with Annabeth."

"Annabeth. She was Percy's girlfriend during the war, right?"

"Yes, he adored her," Sally's eyes were sad as she remembered the daughter of Athena. "They went through so much and to lose her-" She shook her head, "I didn't think Percy would ever get better..." The woman looked at Tony, "And then he met you and he smiled. I saw my little boy again and it was because of you."

Tony looked down at his coffee before looking back at the mother of a legend, "Me?"

"Yes, you," Her eyes brimmed with tears even as she smiled with so much happiness. "I'm glad Percy has you."

The Stark's heart swelled with warmth and he allowed himself to be pulled in a hug that reminded him of Ana and Jarvis, "Thank you..."

"No, thank you."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

And that's a wrap for this chapter! Let me know how you guys liked it! I still accept prompts (and they would help me update faster- just saying).

How did you guys like Hulk and Percy's interaction? I hope it was good. :D

-- Yuki <3