Chapter 27: The Fight to End all Fights

2 Months Later

Naruto stood before his family, saying farewell for what might be the last time. Over the course of two months, he had been training vigorously, not giving anytime to enjoy himself at all. Only having one thought on his mind. And that was getting Satsuki back into his arms once again.

"I wish you luck." Hiruzen said as he placed an arm on Naruto's shoulder, Naruto however, did not feel it. He felt numb, ever since that night, he had stopped feeling. He just nodded at the old man's words.

"We all wish you luck." Orochimaru said as Naruto turned away, ready to fight to get back his love. Naruto turned around and spoke for the first time in two months, his voice raw and hoarse.

"I love you guys. Goodbye." He whispered as a single tear fell from his cheek. He then disappeared in a Kamui, his cloak being the last to leave their sight.

The Valley Where Naruto kicked shinobi ass

Naruto appeared in the desert like valley, his guard up before he saw two figures in the distance. He activated his Sharingan and saw the two figures as Satsuki and Sai. He let out a sigh of relief he hadn't known he had been holding, relieved that she was okay. His eyes then hardened at the sight of Sai, his blood boiling.

"Let us continue our fight Uchiha. If you win, you get back Satsuki," he said. "However, if you lose. She will die." Naruto felt a new resolve come over him. He wasn't going to let Sai win, no matter what.

"If you really want to lose that badly, I guess I can't deny you that." Naruto said before he shifted his Sharingan to his EMS, his Rinnegan also flaring. "Leave her there, I don't want her harmed." Sai nodded, thinking this was agreeable before he let go of the girl and then walking forward. Naruto began doing the same. And slowly, they picked up speed, breaking out into their fastest speed, and meeting each other's fist in the middle of the valley.

They exchanged blows, a hit here, a kick there, neither of them hitting each other to make the other back down even the slightest. Sai drew his sword out, but it was met by two swords in a crossed position. "I didn't know you dual wielded..." Sai said as the battle started shifting in Naruto's favor. Naruto smirked.

"I forgot I did when we first battled. Guess we can go all out now." He yelled before he was suddenly blasted backwards, but landed on his feet, his cloak dirty with dirt.

"I agree. I agree." Sai said before his face turned a paler color than it already was, almost turning the color of a blank piece of paper. He looked demonic in a sort of way. "You see, I made a pact with the devil a few years ago, after I kill you and her, he'll take my soul. But I don't care, as long as I watch you suffer." Sai said sadistically before disappearing and landing a punch in Naruto's stomach, causing him to double over. Naruto tried to punch him, but Sai was simply too fast for him. Naruto then smirked.

"So, you have a demons help huh?" He then burst into a figure of golden yellow, his hair shifted as if they were flames, a long cloak surrounding his body. "WELL SO DO I!" He shouted before he began hammering on Sai, causing the pale faced man to go flying. Naruto then made a couple hand seals and slammed his hand on the ground as wood sprouted from the ground and hit Sai in the chest multiple times, and then being bashed in the head.

Naruto rushed Sai's unguarded body and began punching him repeatedly, before slamming a Rasengan in his stomach, causing his insides to whirl and spin. "I'll kill you!" Sai shouted as he landed down on all fours before making handsigns.

"Demon Style: Flames of Satan!" He shouted as blue flames came hurling at Naruto. Naruto, sensing the danger, jumped up just in time to avoid the blue flames before making his own set of handsigns.