A spark in the rain

A part of this chapter is going to be in Dario's POV. LADIES! THIS IS THE WAY YOUR MAN SHOULD TREAT YOU. HE SHOULD ADMIRE AND WORSHIP YOU. HE SHOULD FEEL YOUR PRESENCE EVER TIME YOU WALK INTO A ROOM, NOTICE EVERY SINGLE DETAIL ABOUT YOU. IT DOESNT MATTER IF HE EXPRESSES IT A LOT OR NOT. WHAT MATTERS IS YOU SHOULD KNOW HE DOES AND NEVER FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO GET BETTER. IF HE IS NOT LIKE THAT LEAVE! He ain't worth it.
,Lot's of love badgal ❤️

Aurora POV
I wake up and I realize I was in a dark room different from mine. Then I remembered the events that occurred last night.

I still couldn't believe it. I was acting selfish and the person that helped me notice that is the most selfish person in the world. How ironic!

I get up from the bed and open the door. I got out of that room and walked through the corridor.

After a few steps I came across the piano room again. Something pushed me to get inside it. I liked that place. It was the only place in this entire house where I could feel calm. I knew that I shouldn't be here, but the temptation was big.

I smiled when I let my fingers slide through the piano. Then I turn around towards the door and saw him standing there. This time he wasn't mad, but he seemed serious like usually.

"I apologize I didn't mean to..."-I was interrupted by him.

"It's alright.. I hope you're okay."-he simply says.

"I am fine."-I say to him.

"Listen why don't you come with me tonight? I am going out for some business and I think it would be good for you.. And since people haven't seen us together for a while now."-he says to me.

"Okay, I guess so."-I say and leave the room.

The afternoon comes quickly and I get ready to go out.

I wear my Michael Kors skirt and the Victoria Beckham top. After that I put my hair in a ponytail and finish my look.

I get out of the house where the car was waiting for me. After a long time I was finally getting out of the house.

                                ***
Dario POV

I finished my business and we were standing at a restaurant. I purposely picked the environment outdoors so that she could feel comfortable.

I was drinking my wine and she was eating her salad. Her eyelids looked closed as her head was a little bit down making me notice how long her lashes were and how pink and plumbed her lips were..

What was I even thinking? What is wrong with me? I can't think like this of her!

The entire dinner passed by me looking at and wondering how can she be so special.. so unique.

After we are finished I ask for the receipt and we leave. The car was parked further away and we had to walk over there.

I get up from my chair and help her get up from hers. I liked the idea of being around her.

As soon as we got out it started raining. The rain was too dense and I knew even the umbrellas wouldn't help.

Quickly I manage to get under a shelter and Then I turn my head and look at her. What was she doing?

I smile to myself. She had lowered her umbrella in the middle of the rain. Her body was spinning making her skirt open and giving me the impression that I was looking at a flower. Those rare ones that only open their petals at night.

Her hands were standing in the air and a strand of hair was falling into her face. She seemed so in peace with herself, so happy, so simple.

Her makeup was simple giving her a more classy and innocent look. Her face looked angelic and her smile.. God her smile was brighter than the moon!

She looked so natural, so... beautiful. I realize I had never seen such a beautiful human being. She is so different from anyone.

I stayed there admiring her as she was walking past the fountain slowly maintaining balance as she took one step at a time. Was she even real?

I felt my body feeling warmer only by looking at her, deep down thinking that I could stare at her more than any piece of Picasso, Van Gogh, Monet, Munch or any other artist.

She was standing before me and I never thought I could be so mesmerized by the presence of a woman. What was going on with me? When did this spark started inside the depths of my dark soul?

I just stood there looking at her, but then I got out of the shelter to pick her up.

I grabbed her hand and took her with me.

"Everyone is walking away from the rain and you just walk toward it. This isn't a romantic comedy."-I say to her.

She was looking at me, her face wet and her eyes sparkling.

"Anyone who says sunshine is happiness has never danced in the rain."-she simply says making it hard for me not to smile.

"Whatever, let's go home."-I say as the car pulls up.

***

We get inside the house. She was getting to the stairs when I stopped her.

She turns around to look at me without saying anything.

"Listen, maybe you should go to your parents house for two days. It would be.. better."-I say and watch her eyes lit up.

I turn around and start walking away then I hear her voice:

"Thank you... For everything."

I don't reply, I just walk away...

^^^
Gosh they were so adorable? Do you guys think this is going to last?