Fourteen

RECAP

"Damn it Granger, I'm falling in love with you!" Draco yelled, his face turning an unruly shade of red.

"You're... You're w-what?"

. . .

"I'm falling in love with you," Draco said again, moving himself to sit on the bed. He put his head in his hands and rubbed his eyes a bit before looking up at Hermione.

"I-I'm falling for you too," Hermione whispered, a blush creeping up her face. She went and sat next to him, completely forgetting about the book she was planning to read.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Fuck it," Draco mumbled before grabbing her face into his hands and smashing his lips onto hers. Hermione, surprised at the sudden action, sat completely still before slowly starting to kiss him back.

Draco's hands moved up to her head, one being planted right on the back pushing her toward him and the other running up and down her face in a soothing way. Hermione's hands went to his hair, tugging him toward her.

They sat on the bed snogging for a good five minutes before pulling back and staring at each other, lips swollen and cheeks burnt red.

"W-Well we best get s-some sleep," Hermione stumbled out. "You've got a big Quidditch match tomorrow."

Draco nodded, not wanting to talk about what had just happened, and moved to his side of the bed, laying down and turning out his light. Soon enough soft snores could be heard from his side and Hermione giggled to herself before undoing the silencing charm on their room and turning off her own light.

. . .

Hermione woke up to an empty bed. She was a bit disappointed but got over it, figuring Draco just wanted to get a head start on the long day ahead of him.

She quickly changed into a pair of denim jeans and faded Gryffindor shirt before slipping on some socks. After quickly brushing her teeth and hair, she walked out of the room to find her children dressed and sat in front of the tv watching some show.

Hermione silently thanked Draco for getting the two ready before making her way into the kitchen.

"Scorp, Dani, do you two want to eat breakfast here or in the Great Hall today?" Hermione asked, wishing for the latter since she didn't feel like cooking.

"Great Hall," The two children responded.

"Fantastic," Hermione smiled. "Let's go then."

She wandlessly turned off the tv before slipping on a pair of vans and helping the two with their own shoes as well. The three then walked out of their little house and outside toward the castle where all the other students were already inside eating.

Since it was the first Quidditch match of the season, all classes had been canceled for the day. This meant that day care for the children had also been cancelled since at least one parent per pair would be available.

Hermione, Luna, and Pansy were left alone with their children for the day since their partners were all playing in today's Gryffindor vs. Slytherin match. They were also in charge of watching Harry and Ginny's triplets since they were both playing in the game.