About the sequel

I meant to update on here too for those who want to read the sequel, however due to my irresponsibility I forgot.

WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ IS CONCERNING THE SEUQEL THIS BOOK, TTBB IS COMPLETED

Long story short if you don't care for my reasoning, I am basically not continuing the sequel for TTBB

So here's what I said in the book "remember me"

"I have no clue where this book is going.

I made so many promises that I failed to keep.

I really don't know what to do. I have a draft of I believe chapter 8 but I dislike it so much so I'm scared to upload it which is hindering the continuation of this book.

You guys have been begging me to update it but I just can't. I lost interest in Megan and Liam's story.

Their story started when I was 12 (LOL CRINGE) I'm about to be 18 now. As I said previously that first book was improvised and I didnt expect people to like it at all but you did and I am grateful for that. I was so excited to write a sequel for you guys and I had the perfect plot and everything but I'm ngl I forgot all about it.

I am NOT a professional writer. I never wanted to be a writer. I had a very vivid imagination when I was younger and wattpad was the platform I can write my stories on without my mom looking at my books and judging me for what I write. I'm not saying I'm gonna stop writing but this story is done for.

Anyways, I really appreciate those who stuck around for this long and those who enjoyed my story but I can't finish it. I know it's disappointing and some may hate me for it but I'm willing to take that risk. I don't wanna force myself to do something I don't love to do anymore. "

Thanks <3