"Myers Home" || Chapter 2

"Samuel Loomis Pov"

Me and my the gravekeeper finally arrive at the graveyard. I asked for his help to find the gravestone of Judith Myers to see if Michael somehow stopped here to visit his sister's grave, or find some clue to where he is besides finding (y/n). We parked in the road and stepped out of the car, the gravekeeper seemed eager to help me while I just wanted to hurry so I can stop Michael from getting to (y/n), I just pray that she moved out, if not she would most likely be dead or worse~. We are both walking to Judith's grave as the man tells a story that happened 15 years ago, around that time when Michael murders his sister.

I Interrupted his story with a sigh. "Where are we?" The man turned to me, "It's right over here~" the man pointed to where the grave is. "I can't believe a young boy can do such a thin-, oh no not again~" he muttered I looked down to find the gravestone gone. "Why do they do it, goddamn kids, i can't clean up after them." the man complained looking the grave. I realized that's where Judith's gravestone was. "He came home..." I muttured. I went into the car, saying thank you to the man as I drove off on my way to haddonfield. I just pray that (y/n) will be unharmed.

"(Y/n) Pov"

After calming down for a bit I took my shower letting the warm water get in my face, I got out the shower changing into something more casual. I walked out the bathroom ready to clean the house before Annie picks me up, it will make my parents in a better mood and it feels good to be active. I went to my Mom and Dad's room to organize their closet, when I went to the top shelf a box fell down and landed right by my feet. I picked up the box confused as i have not seen this box before.

I stopped of what I was doing and walked over to the living room couch and sat down opening the box, it was full of pictures and newspapers from 15 years ago. I found an old class photo of when I was in a first grade, innocently smiling at the camera along with my classmates. I smile at the memory, I was so innocent then. But for some strange reason one boy from the photo was not smiling, he just looked at the camera with dull, lifeless eyes. I brushed this off until I found a newspaper in the box that read shocking murder in the title, I looked at it with confusion.

"Shocking case of a 6 year old boy murdering his sister with no reason or remorse. This is one of the most shocking cases for years in Haddenfield, never has we had a case this shocking. He has been taken in Smith's Grove Sanitarium, and has been sentenced for 15 years. The boy has not said a word of why he murdered his sister, only blankly looked at the interviewer. The boy's name is Michael Myers."

"Michael Myers? Why does that sound so familiar?~" I thought looking at the photo again. Only to be shocked to find the boy who has not been smiling at my school photo was the murderer. I only looked at the photo with shock. Why has my parents not told me this? I looked to find more photos this time with a photo of the boy, two other students and me. I just breathed trying to calm down, catching my breath and calming down. I need a drink, maybe that's what I need. I went to the kitchen grabbing a soda from the fridge, but when I came back I found the photo with me, Michael and the two other students gone. I looked all over for it but can't find it. I just need to stop being so paranoid and forget about it, he's locked away and won't hurt me, just calm down.

After I finished my soda, I grabbed a pumpkin I got from the store earlier and walked out of the house, still nervous about that Michael Myers guy. I headed to the curb waiting for Annie, I saw a bunch of kids walking out of their houses getting ready for halloween. "The Boogeyman Is coming "The Boogeymans is coming" I hear the children cheerfully squealed, it only made my worries worsen, why did that boy kill his sister in the first place? I heard a car pull up and saw Annie is the driver's seat, telling me to get in. I do what she says and get in the car, as I got in she started to drive.